Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello everyone!
My name is Eric (AKA Superman)
I am the owner and the creator of this website, i made this site so i could connect with more S3RL fans :h:
I little about me: I am a 19 year old from Canada, that loves S3RL and Kandi
I also know how to code, that's why i decided to make this community because there was a lack of a community for S3RL fans. Well that's me :p

This site is my Full Time Job, so i am on here a lot. If you ever need anything i will always be here to answer your questions :h:

If you ever need anything just message me.

Last edited:

Superman

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi Admin/Creator!~ Anyways xD Thank you for making this fanmade website. It looks so awesome! I'm just new here and I hope this community will grow bigger and bigger.
The more the merrier yeah
yey~
Very nice to meet you, Kiacii. Hope to see you more and more in this community. :h:
Just remember you can help us grow, by spreading the word about the site.

Reactions: Royzourboy
May 25, 2015
My name is Ole Kristian, 16 years old from Norway.
S3RL have been my favorite artist for a few years now :D but i love all kinds of music (Metal, Country, Nightcore, Russ music, Pop, Reggae and so on)

Really love the idea of this page, so i am really happy you have made this :D

Reactions: Kiacii

xXStellax

May 25, 2015
U.S.
Hi folks! I'm Stella, 22, from the U.S. I've loved S3rl's music for a really long time at this point. I have had the honor of meeting him twice, which was amazing! I do a lot of crafts and draw; I'm actually gong to school to become a concept artist. I also cosplay and go to cons. I've been to a lot of raves in many different places. I'm a bit of a granny in every aspect of my life. I spend my days crocheting, eating hard candy, and playing with my cat. So, if ya wanna be friends, maybe I'll knit you a sweater! Haha! Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! Hope to see this site become active and thrive! :h:

Superman

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi folks! I'm Stella, 22, from the U.S. I've loved S3rl's music for a really long time at this point. I have had the honor of meeting him twice, which was amazing! I do a lot of crafts and draw; I'm actually gong to school to become a concept artist. I also cosplay and go to cons. I've been to a lot of raves in many different places. I'm a bit of a granny in every aspect of my life. I spend my days crocheting, eating hard candy, and playing with my cat. So, if ya wanna be friends, maybe I'll knit you a sweater! Haha! Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! Hope to see this site become active and thrive! :h:
Great to meet you, hope to see you being active xXStellax :h:

Reactions: xXStellax

JaAM

S3RL Super Fan
May 25, 2015
Hey Superman! Its great meeting the admins :) you guys are pretty rad

Austinfinity

May 26, 2015
Boston, MA
Hey Supes, thanks a bunch for creating this website.

Here's a topical question that would be good for introductions: what's your all-time favorite S3RL track? (if you can decide on one)

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
I don't even know how you keep watch over chat :)asiansmile:) and code stuff and post on forums like ALL THE TIME. Thank you so much for making this website! Especially thanks for making the chat, I love talking to strangers (shhh don't tell my mom)

EpilHype

Dec 9, 2016
hi i am EpilHype. i my last name is basicly epil spelled backwords and thats where i come up with my name if anyone is wondering. i love s3rls music but his interaction with fans is part of that reason i love his music.... also because he seems from what i've seen from his music to have a great sense of humor.... i also like hixxy in the happy hardcore biz

jcool01

Feb 10, 2016
Maryland, USA
hi i am EpilHype. i my last name is basicly epil spelled backwords and thats where i come up with my name if anyone is wondering. i love s3rls music but his interaction with fans is part of that reason i love his music.... also because he seems from what i've seen from his music to have a great sense of humor.... i also like hixxy in the happy hardcore biz
Welcome to the site also interesting name origin, enjoy the site, etc.