Various Shop Bugs, or at least Earth B♭ in this one

VxJasonxV

Dec 10, 2020
Colorado, USA
Hi folks. I'm either going to use this thread on an ongoing basis for errors I find, or if this section is clean because threads are removed after they're fixed, the first of a least a handful of threads I'll be creating.

I'm a data junkie, and I'm working on formalizing S3RL's discography. When I was going through the shop I saw a number of issues, but the first one that I have immediately available to me:

Earth B♭ doesn't have cover art on the purchase page. I can't link it because I'm a new user to the forums here, but I'm pretty sure you're capable of finding the song's page on the store.

Attachments

VxJasonxV

Dec 10, 2020
Colorado, USA
A number of pages have a different "Product Code" and format selection label.

On Dopamine for example, Product Code is EMFA126, but the drop down label for MP3 vs WAV, Radio Edit vs DJ Edit, says "EMF126".
Music is my Saviour flips this, Product Code is "EMF091" but the type selection is "EMFA091".
Whirlwind uses "EMFA093" in both.

Attachments

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi folks. I'm either going to use this thread on an ongoing basis for errors I find, or if this section is clean because threads are removed after they're fixed, the first of a least a handful of threads I'll be creating.

I'm a data junkie, and I'm working on formalizing S3RL's discography. When I was going through the shop I saw a number of issues, but the first one that I have immediately available to me:

Earth B♭ doesn't have cover art on the purchase page. I can't link it because I'm a new user to the forums here, but I'm pretty sure you're capable of finding the song's page on the store.
Fixed this issue :p

Thank you for the report!

Superman

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
A number of pages have a different "Product Code" and format selection label.

On Dopamine for example, Product Code is EMFA126, but the drop down label for MP3 vs WAV, Radio Edit vs DJ Edit, says "EMF126".
Music is my Saviour flips this, Product Code is "EMF091" but the type selection is "EMFA091".
Whirlwind uses "EMFA093" in both.
Both of them are valid, EMF### or EMFA###. EMF is the newer system used for global category class where EMFA### is the old system. They can be used interchangeably but all the new tracks should be stickling to the newer shorter EMF###.

Superman

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
MTC (Fiero Speed Remix)'s single page (not the Remix 17 EP bundle page) lists;

MP3 Radio Edit
MP3 DJ Edit
WAV DJ Edit
WAV DJ Edit

(no WAV Radio Edit)

Dunno if it's just mislabeled, I only bought the WAV DJ Edit.
Just a miss label but that has also been corrected now :)

VxJasonxV

Dec 10, 2020
Colorado, USA
Elysium (S3RL remix) is … corrupted? I'm getting peculiar differing details but in every case they're bad. Just different types of bad.

In Quicktime, the track is read as 3:19, but at 3:04 it abruptly goes silent.
I tried to get a screenshot of the waveforms but an audio editor I use, Fission, just ends at 3:04. I suspect that Quicktime is respecting the MP3 headers, Fission is only reading the audio data. I can't find an audio editor that will show the gap from 3:04 to 3:19. I could elaborate on container versus audio data, what I think is technically wrong, but…

It's pretty obviously corrupted. 15 missing seconds of data and an abrupt, unexpected cutoff. I'm assuming that's not the reason why it's free, and it's somethingsomething licensing instead?

(I still can't add links, I assume that "3 post minimum" is 3 *posts*, not 3 comments in a post.)

S3RL General Chat
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.