What does Jodie think of Hentai?

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
I've actually wondered this too. But me? I love watching it so he can whatever he wants (this is assuming I have one though) i just doesn't bother me. :)

EDIT - Also, remember, she did sing in MTC. so... she's probably fine with the song and the other kind. ;)

Last edited:

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
I thought I replied to this earlier but the site went down and must have cancelled it... So anway -
No she doesn't mind at all, haha. She thinks it's funny and it's not like it's a serious track anyway. Like most of my stuff =P She doesn't care if I watch it either. I guess I'd be with the wrong person if she did ;)
And yes, she gets to hear all my new stuff as soon as I make it. By the time it's actually released she's usually over it and on to the next unreleased track =)

Jodie <3 S3RL

Aug 23, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
I like the song Hentai and I know Jole well enough to know that he makes fun of everything so I never take him too seriously :) It doesn't really bother me if he watches Hentai, it's only animated and not real anyway so I'm not phased by it at all.
And yes, I'm very lucky that I get to hear all of his tracks as they are made :)

Reactions: Eren Swagger

keyexoda

May 1, 2017
I like the song Hentai and I know Jole well enough to know that he makes fun of everything so I never take him too seriously :) It doesn't really bother me if he watches Hentai, it's only animated and not real anyway so I'm not phased by it at all.
And yes, I'm very lucky that I get to hear all of his tracks as they are made :)
:p