What even happened with FTW and Line of Blow...

Siriwatbattle

May 26, 2015
Thailand !
Not only those two tracks ! I can't find "Beat Drop Music" and "T-T-T-Techno" TT_TT anyone can explain this please !!!
Can we ask S3rl to release these old tracks for free ?
PS: I also want that track : Big In Japan !!!! S3rl pls can you release on beatport or other download plateform pls !!!!

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Not only those two tracks ! I can't find "Beat Drop Music" and "T-T-T-Techno" TT_TT anyone can explain this please !!!
PS: I also want that track : Big In Japan !!!! S3rl pls can you release on beatport or other download plateform pls !!!!
Umm.... wrong forum?

Syberian_foxx

Sep 12, 2015
E
h... Beat Drop music was made for a club or rave in L.A. if I'm correct it was never even released to be sold, there's beat drop music and beat drop music (2010 mix) And if I'm even more correct I think the rave or club was actually called Beat Drop Music... At least that's what I heard could be all wrong, well besides its not being released for buying

Syberian_foxx

Sep 12, 2015
Ye
Yea, I'm pretty sure he remixed it and the original was J'Bigga or whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah Jbigga's lyrics s3rls remixes or at least line of blow is a remix I dunno if jbigga did a ftw song on his own... Or if JBigga actually produces his own music or if he just creates lyrics lol One of my favorite s3rl remixes is Lush Lush Lush... JBigga as well lol

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Yeah J Bigga is an artist from Las Vegas that hit me up to do a few remixes for him. Line of Blow, FTW and Lush Lush Lush (a slower remix that never got officially released but it's out there somewhere).
Foxx is right, Beat Drop Music & the 2010 update was an anthem track I made for the first promoter to ever bring me to the US. I'll add that to my free tracks section ;)
T-T-Techno is still available but not on my label so I can't give it away for free -> https://www.trackitdown.net/track/s3rl-feat-jesskah/t-t-techno-original-mix/hardcore/3076707.html

Syberian_foxx

Sep 12, 2015
Yeah J Bigga is an artist from Las Vegas that hit me up to do a few remixes for him. Line of Blow, FTW and Lush Lush Lush (a slower remix that never got officially released but it's out there somewhere).
Foxx is right, Beat Drop Music & the 2010 update was an anthem track I made for the first promoter to ever bring me to the US. I'll add that to my free tracks section ;)
T-T-Techno is still available but not on my label so I can't give it away for free -> https://www.trackitdown.net/track/s3rl-feat-jesskah/t-t-techno-original-mix/hardcore/3076707.html
So Lush Lush Lush being J Bigga's there won't be a hardcore release of it ever? Lol