Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Description:
Hardstyle is an electronic dance genre mixing influences from hardtechno and hardcore. Hardstyle typically consists of a deep, hard-sounding kick drum, intense faded or reversed basslines accompanying the beat, a dissonant synth melody, and detuned and distorted sounds. Many hardcore artists produce hardstyle tracks as well, and many newer Hardstyle tracks are written in compound time (for example older Headhunterz work)
Source: Wiki

Here's some Hardstyle songs i love :h:
Showtek - Raver
And here is some HeadHunterz, they are always great!
Headhunterz - Just Say My Name

Some Hardstyle Podcasts i like :)
Isaac's Hardstyle Sessions
Kutski plays more than Hardstyle but i still like his podcast for the "Hardest Record in the World Right Now"
KTRA - Keeping the Rave Alive

Put your Headstyle suggestions in this forum category :p

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Description:
Hardstyle is an electronic dance genre mixing influences from hardtechno and hardcore. Hardstyle typically consists of a deep, hard-sounding kick drum, intense faded or reversed basslines accompanying the beat, a dissonant synth melody, and detuned and distorted sounds. Many hardcore artists produce hardstyle tracks as well, and many newer Hardstyle tracks are written in compound time (for example older Headhunterz work)
Source: Wiki

Here's some Hardstyle songs i love :h:
Showtek - Raver
And here is some HeadHunterz, they are always great!
Headhunterz - Just Say My Name

Some Hardstyle Podcasts i like :)
Isaac's Hardstyle Sessions
Kutski plays more than Hardstyle but i still like his podcast for the "Hardest Record in the World Right Now"
KTRA - Keeping the Rave Alive

Put your Headstyle suggestions in this forum category :p
Thank you so much! Tho this is wikipedia I trust it/ you :3

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
Thanks for making this thread. :D
So, we can post Hardstyle track suggestions in this thread?
Alright, here are some Hardstyle tracks:
Activator - One I Love

Illuminatorz - Play It Rough

Gostosa - Sutra

The Pitcher - I Just Can't Stop

Geck-O & Phrantic - The Hard Way

Stereotuners - Every Single Day

D-Block & S-Te-Fan - Music Made Addict

And a few good tracks from 2015:

Hatsune Miku - Senbonzakura (Frontliner Remix)

LNY TNZ & Ruthless - Fired Up (Ft. The Kemist)

Frontliner - Raining Melodies

I hope that you all enjoy these tracks! :D

Last edited:

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Thanks for making this thread. :D
So, we can post Hardstyle track suggestions in this thread?
Alright, here are some Hardstyle tracks:
Activator - One I Love

Illuminatorz - Play It Rough

Gostosa - Sutra

The Pitcher - I Just Can't Stop

Geck-O & Phrantic - The Hard Way

Stereotuners - Every Single Day

D-Block & S-Te-Fan - Music Made Addict

And a few good tracks from 2015:

Hatsune Miku - Senbonzakura (Frontliner Remix)

LNY TNZ & Ruthless - Fired Up (Ft. The Kemist)

Frontliner - Raining Melodies

By the way, if I misunderstood and shouldn't have posted these suggestions in this thread, I apologize.
In any case, I hope you all find these tracks enjoyable! :)
SENBONZAKURA AAAHHHH :h: :h: :h: :h:

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
Both the original version of Senbonzakura and Frontliner's remix are awesome, in my opinion! :D
I have always wanted a good Hardstyle Hatsune Miku track, and this one is exactly what I was looking for! :)

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
My Name Is Hardstyle by someone vs Ran-D and Let's go by Pavo are both pretty dece.
My Name Is Hardstyle is one of the first Hardstyle tracks that I ever listened to, and one of the tracks that got me into Hardstyle, so I really like it! :D

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
Hmmmm My favorite Hardstyle Songs... Hmmmm

Louder - D- Block & S-Te-Fan

and lastly

Bleep Bleep MF - Dr. Rude

I can't name myself cause that's Cheating ^^

Skratch

Jul 1, 2015
read all of the artist's names and great nostalgia fell upon me.. headhunterz, Dj issac, Showtek, and KTRA.. bliss :relieved:

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I wanted to share this song, it has always been on my iPod and it's so powerful to me that I really think it's about time I share it more. I've been a raver for a while, when I hear this I feel the overwhelming feelings that are described here. Coone has been a personal hardstyle favorite growing up and I think this song describes the scene as it is today, and I couldn't of said it better myself. I think a raver is someone who also feels music in a weird way, or maybe I'm just weird too haha but anyways, enjoy the song. I really love the message behind this song and hope you feel as moved as when I hear songs like this. (.◕‿◕.)

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
I wanted to share this song, it has always been on my iPod and it's so powerful to me that I really think it's about time I share it more. I've been a raver for a while, when I hear this I feel the overwhelming feelings that are described here. Coone has been a personal hardstyle favorite growing up and I think this song describes the scene as it is today, and I couldn't of said it better myself. I think a raver is someone who also feels music in a weird way, or maybe I'm just weird too haha but anyways, enjoy the song. I really love the message behind this song and hope you feel as moved as when I hear songs like this. (.◕‿◕.)

Thanks for sharing a great song :p I know Coone but i never heard this song, so thanks for sharing, another song added to my Hardstyle playlist! :h: :) Such good vibes from this!

Noizogedon

Jun 23, 2016
Germany
I really enjoy Hardstyle even though I probably need to know more awesome artists & legendary artists. I'm more into HC ^^

Here some Rawstyle/darker Hardstyle:

If u don't know already, Spoontech is a label that i can really recommend to you. Their artists have some quite impressive & unique styles.

Enjoy the banging tunes

Reactions: KawaiiKiki