What is your status on usage of your music?

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
Let's say I wanted to do a mix of your music on a livestream, would you have a problem with that?

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
Hmm, I find this question quite interesting. I wonder whether or not S3RL minds it if we use his tracks in videos like AMVs, video game gameplay videos, etc.

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
Hmm, I find this question quite interesting. I wonder whether or not S3RL minds it if we use his tracks in videos like AMVs, video game gameplay videos, etc.
Yeah. Since S3RL has been with many different labels I'm thinking that it might be different per-song.

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
I'm cool with everyone using my tracks for vids and whatever else. It's free publicity for me =)

For YouTube vids I have the music on my label (Emfa) going through a company (TuneCore) that claims all my music found in videos. So those tracks may get your vid claimed but that won't give you a strike or anything. It just means you won't be able to monetize that video. As for songs not my label, you can usually get away with it cos I don't think much of my old stuff is being claimed. Maybe just the more popular stuff if any.