What Merch Do You Want Sold On The Official S3RL Shop?

What Merch Do you want?

• Posters / Wallpapers

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • UV Hats

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Bracelets

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
What about S3RL cups?

Like as in cups you drink out of? I'd defintely get me one of those! I guzzle tea when I dance (literally, I'll make a gallon of tea and drink over half of it while I dance XD) So that'd be my official dancing cup if it happened! :D

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Here! I'll add my ideas! ^_^

Stickers (Like ones of S3RL) And they don't have to be S3RL related, But I think some star stickers (or stickers that look like his star tattoos!) would be super cool!

And part of me honestly wants to say notebooks but I don't think it would happen... I mean come on though, Who else wouldn't love to have a notebook with a picture of S3RL (the one that pops up every time you click something on here) on it! XD

Can't wait to buy me a shirt when they come out, But it'll probably be in November around my birthday. Since I'm not just getting one for me, But my brother too because he'll be super sad seeing me with a S3RL shirt and not him having one XD
So I can't let him go without. I'll get him one too. :h:

Reactions: krujji

krujji

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Sep 9, 2015
Germany
Like as in cups you drink out of? I'd defintely get me one of those! I guzzle tea when I dance (literally, I'll make a gallon of tea and drink over half of it while I dance XD) So that'd be my official dancing cup if it happened! :D
Yeah, cups to drink out of! I would love it too. xD

Reactions: savannahall

flyby

Aug 19, 2016
I would get a set of headphones (hopefuly there of quaility. who am I kidding The Big name stuff is crap these days.) also Def a Tshirt

jcool01

Feb 10, 2016
Maryland, USA
I would love something like a S3RL hoodie or S3RL stickers for your phone etc. I would also love kandi to be sold for the collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.