Where do you find your singers?

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
Are they friends of yours? Established artists? I tried researching one of them and I couldn't find anything on anyone except SONiKA.

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Oh that's not the Tamika I use. I have no idea who that one is, haha.

Tamika is a friend I met in the rave scene when I first started DJing. Most of the singers I've used are just friends who wanted to sing and be in a track. I think I've only ever used 1 or 2 professional singers but again, they were friends. More recently it's been a similar story but more worldwide and usually people I've never even met except online.

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Oh that's not the Tamika I use. I have no idea who that one is, haha.

Tamika is a friend I met in the rave scene when I first started DJing. Most of the singers I've used are just friends who wanted to sing and be in a track. I think I've only ever used 1 or 2 professional singers but again, they were friends. More recently it's been a similar story but more worldwide and usually people I've never even met except online.

Whoops! =P

ThisIsLelouch

Apr 6, 2016
Could you maybe make a tutorial on your channel on how you make music and the effects you use on the voices and such. it would be pretty cool! BTW LUV UR MUSIC S3RL!!!!!

Latevladiator

Jul 18, 2017
So what would be the best way to go about finding someone who is willing to sing? I've got the music down but everyone tells me I need vocals, and I'm lost on what to do.... Also, is there a place I can get acapella samples for any of your songs?

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Well maybe post on FB that you're looking for vocalists and see if anyone you know is up for it? Apart from that I do have tons of remix packs available on here =) https://djs3rl.com/remix-packs/