Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I LOVE IT!!!! (And i bought it from DJS3RL.com/shop) ;P

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
This song is AWESOME! Not only do I love the song, but the video brings back the feels I got at the rave I went to (which was the same one that he filmed the video at! :D) so, I really, really like this one. :h:

Also, you know the people that he thanked at the end? If you read it, you would've seen a girl named Melissa Ketones. Well, I thank her too, because she was the manager who got S3RL for me, so she ended up making it happen. I know she probably won't see this but I just wanted to give her a shout out. :)

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia
I love Zoe's voice. It's amazing in this and "Next Time" With her voice and S3RL's amazing DJ skills, This song has been put into my favorites list.

Reactions: savannahall

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
TRACK TRIVIA
This one was specifically made with Zoe in mind for MetroCon. Knowing it was a con event and we were going to have a film clip made for it, I went with the superhero theme. And if you're wondering, it was originally called "Superhero" but right around the same time, another hardcore track came out with the same name (IYF & Nobody - Superhero) so I needed to give it a different name =P I can't take any credit for the video either, that was all Robert VanWest (Zoe's partner).

Jun 21, 2015
Brazil
soundcloud.com
I might not be a big fan of superheroes, but this song catched my attention.
I like how the lyrics combine with a certain character from DC or Marvel, Zoe's vocal work is great as usual. (Although I prefer Next Time)
And the melody is catchy. Great tune.