-

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hey im RandomGirlOnEarth (Chanette) i don't really know what to write here:/ I don't comment or is as active as you think because i'm scared... i struggle with depression and anxiety so... i don't know... i'm not so brave on the internet... as i'm writing this i'm not a little unsure about posting this but f*ck it... let's do it anyway...

I first heard the song Pika Girl when i was 10? idk... after 3 years so recently now that i'm 13 i started paying more interest in S3RL and now i love his music and it doesn't go one day without listening to his songs:) ....what to say? nothing else really... em... bye?...
Hey RandomGirlOnEarth,
Firstly, sooory about the latte response, i have been busy XD But i like to welcome everyone to this site personally :p

Don't worry about the whole Anxiety thing on here, it is pretty much positive vibes here on the site :h: I have been there and i understand :)
And i am glad you posted it :p

Seems like Pika Girl was the first song for a lot of people, since it is a great song and all XD
And i haven't had a day where i haven't l listened to S3RL for the past 4 years XD Kinda a superfan over here :p :h:

Well if you ever want to know anything about me just ask :p Or if you want i can just spam you with some random S3RL songs i like, both work out XD jk

Glad you could join, and i am always here to help! Message me if you need help with anything, or reply to this post!