Hello! :D

EM3RALD

Mar 20, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Hello!
Not really sure what to say here... I've been meaning to make an account on here for ages! It looks like a great community! The first S3RL song I ever heard was Pretty Rave Girl although it said it was by... Breathe Carolina?? Haha. Weird. xD My favourite song of S3RL's is Little Kandi Raver (it gets me every time....) and yeah... I hope to be a good of a producer as Jole one day,
EM3RALD!

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello!
Not really sure what to say here... I've been meaning to make an account on here for ages! It looks like a great community! The first S3RL song I ever heard was Pretty Rave Girl although it said it was by... Breathe Carolina?? Haha. Weird. xD My favourite song of S3RL's is Little Kandi Raver (it gets me every time....) and yeah... I hope to be a good of a producer as Jole one day,
EM3RALD!
Hey EM3RALD!

Welcome to the site! I make my best efforts to welcome everyone to the site, but sometimes i am just a little to busy to get to it in a timely manor.
And yeah a lot of people tried to take ownership of Pretty Rave Girl, but S3RL is the creator of it. He did a few interviews back in the day of what happened to him with that song.
Also Little Kandi Raver is a great song :) & don't worry keep practicing and you will get better!

If you ever need anything feel free to message me here or by PM :h:

Thanks for joining the site :h: :h: :h: