Hello :D

Heyzito

Aug 6, 2016
São Paulo-Brazil
My name is Matheus, however I use Heyzo as my name (even if somewhat strange I change my own indentity) really like games and some animes but already enjoyed quite a while ago ... I am of Sao Paulo- Brazil, short enough to S3RL always listening to music and singing and sometimes even find myself dancing ... good think is that I have to speak so ... is it

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
My name is Matheus, however I use Heyzo as my name (even if somewhat strange I change my own indentity) really like games and some animes but already enjoyed quite a while ago ... I am of Sao Paulo- Brazil, short enough to S3RL always listening to music and singing and sometimes even find myself dancing ... good think is that I have to speak so ... is it
Hey Heyzo / Matheus :p

Welcome to the site :p What games to you play? I would ask more about animes but i don't watch any XD

Hope to hear back soon! :h:

Heyzito

Aug 6, 2016
São Paulo-Brazil
Hey Heyzo / Matheus :p

Welcome to the site :p What games to you play? I would ask more about animes but i don't watch any XD

Hope to hear back soon! :h:
Hey Superman: D
I like various game strategies as Remember Me and Alien isolation, but also short games with excelent story like to get involved with the games story and as you which enjoy?
I also watch a lot of anime'm just following one at the time
I will soon be appearing more often because I am half shy and still have to translate it only know the basics of English, but I will do my best(I am always using help of translators)