The radical beast!

Nexus Radical

Oct 24, 2015
Ey everyone! :3

My real name is Callum and I was born and raised in London, England. I've got a big interest in anime since Year 9 of my secondary year of school, thanks to my best mate Tom! Since school, I've been studying IT in software/network development to take up a career in something like software development which is deeply tied to my other interest of computer and technology!!! So yeah!

I'm very much into gaming on the PC. If you have steam and wanna chat and play, my steam profile is /id/nexusradical. So that is fun. :D

My favorite type of music is Glitch Hop which is kinda depressing since none of my mates no about it and call it Dubstep, not that i'd like them any less for that, I'm not one for sensitivity and overly seriousness. And i'd have to say, my favorite song/remix by S3RL is probably Circus Sound!! So good! Also i listen to S3RL presently presents... everyday, so yeah. :p

Oh, and I swear not to break rule 1 and 2 of the internet! If you know what that means. ;)

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell, and i hope to see some friendly smiles and faces around here!

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Hello Callum! Lovely to hear you grew up in England, I got a lot of friends over there. Have you checked out the cyberdog store there ufffff you're so lucky to have that haha. I love the UK dude. Anyways.

Anime is awesome, what is your favorite? You PC game too, that's awesome! If you play mmo games, I'll add you! Currently playing Borderlands 2 on the PC in my spare time (which is never hah). Glitchhop in general is kinda cool, I find myself driving to Tim Ismag on the highway sometimes. Oldskool dubstep is pretty awesome though, besides S3RL of :p

Nice to meet you, I'm Nicole! :)

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Ey everyone! :3

My real name is Callum and I was born and raised in London, England. I've got a big interest in anime since Year 9 of my secondary year of school, thanks to my best mate Tom! Since school, I've been studying IT in software/network development to take up a career in something like software development which is deeply tied to my other interest of computer and technology!!! So yeah!

I'm very much into gaming on the PC. If you have steam and wanna chat and play, my steam profile is /id/nexusradical. So that is fun. :D

My favorite type of music is Glitch Hop which is kinda depressing since none of my mates no about it and call it Dubstep, not that i'd like them any less for that, I'm not one for sensitivity and overly seriousness. And i'd have to say, my favorite song/remix by S3RL is probably Circus Sound!! So good! Also i listen to S3RL presently presents... everyday, so yeah. :p

Oh, and I swear not to break rule 1 and 2 of the internet! If you know what that means. ;)

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell, and i hope to see some friendly smiles and faces around here!
Great to meet you Callum! My first name is Eric.. But most people just call me Super :p

Also i do partake in PC gaming, i have like 500 steam games...... I used to play soo much, but now most of my time is spent here helping the S3RL community or Working at my 6 to 6 Job...

Yeah Dubstep is the mainstream, but as long as the song is good i don't mind it! I am up for any good EDM track!

But HHC and Hardstyle is where i live & love :h:

Welll that's all i got to say, great to meet you and sorry for the late welcome, i have been busy and stuff....

If you ever need anything i am here to help! :p