Kiki's Kandi ^______^

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
SO I have this one photo with some of my kandi. I have alot of singles and doubles that were traded to me but I usually wear these cuffs/doubles,necklaces almost all the time. These are my favorite pieces of kandi! The green one is from a friend who had to move back home overseas and I wear it as if he is still dancing with me. The big blue one was from a friend I talked out of hurting theirself and that was their thank you to me. The one below that was given to me at my first festival in 2009. I got a UK cuff for nostalgic reasons. A pink one that says LOVE from the days when I use to have to sneak into places, a girl gave it to at a place called club rise which is closed down now. One single was from an anime con, the other says good vibes and they were given to me because I danced with my heart out with them. Then a friend at an event recently gave me the one that with Rikku that said Senpai Noticed Me. The bow is from a transgender friend of mine and was a thank you for supporting him. I have a rainbow cuff made from my best friend at raves, we wear matching outfits, he made it as a birthday gift because I suck at making cuffs hah. The RAVE SAFE necklace I got a long time ago now, I back up the idea of respecting the scene and making sure others are safe so someone who made the company Rave Safe made this for me and it is an honor to wear it. Also the pill was flashdrive from S3RL a long while ago now and had to put it on kandi. xD (You can click the PICTURE HERE because it was a huge photo and felt awkward about it being so large haha)

(Here is another with most of my kandi, also very big)

Last edited:

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Wow cool! You're lucky! I wish I could have anyone TnT and you even met S3RL *.*
well these are mostly from friends! I did however just recently trade Kandi with Jimni Cricket (I'll take a pic later) she was the first DJ to trade Kandi with me! What do you mean by have anyone? XD I met him twice! I don't actually know how to talk without freezing up ^_^' but maybe someday. I'm so awkward hahah.

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
Hahaha I meant of kandi heheh sry x)
well these are mostly from friends! I did however just recently trade Kandi with Jimni Cricket (I'll take a pic later) she was the first DJ to trade Kandi with me! What do you mean by have anyone? XD I met him twice! I don't actually know how to talk without freezing up ^_^' but maybe someday. I'm so awkward hahah.
Hahah I meant kandi heheh sry Cx oww that's so cool you met him twice nwn

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Oww thank you :3 and how can I make kandi? *.*
So Kandi is made with beads and string found at art supply stores. The beads are called "pony beads" and I usually get elastic cord. You can also add cool things like toys or charms to the kandi you make!

You can make cuffs with pictures on it using the website kandipatterns.com or YouTube if you search for "Kandi cuff tutorial" this website and YouTube are good to show you how to learn how to do basic things like doubles and such.

You can also look on YouTube for how to make 3D Kandi cuffs (like the blue and pink one I have). If you have any questions, feel free to message me about finding certain tutorials!

Reactions: Lupiiz

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I just got a new piece of Kandi and it means a lot to me. I have a friend who has been raving for years with me and I saw him last weekend at an event and he hugged me and said he was quitting raving after tonight. So after he gave me this cuff; said he got it 15 years ago when he started raving and to carry it on for him. I got feels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Reactions: Royzourboy

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
I just got a new piece of Kandi and it means a lot to me. I have a friend who has been raving for years and I saw him last weekend at an event and he hugged me and said he was quitting raving after tonight. So after he gave me this cuff, said he got it 15 years ago when he started raving and it carry it on for him. I got feels.
THE FEELS ;-; That's so sad ;; Nice kandi tho ^^

Royzourboy

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Oct 28, 2015
Ohio
soundcloud.com
I just got a new piece of Kandi and it means a lot to me. I have a friend who has been raving for years with me and I saw him last weekend at an event and he hugged me and said he was quitting raving after tonight. So after he gave me this cuff; said he got it 15 years ago when he started raving and to carry it on for him. I got feels.

That is precious

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
So this is all new most recent sentimental kandi.

Left side is all HTID kandi. The notable ones, that I remember getting are three of them. There are two with wooden beads from my two new friends from AU who went to HTID. It was really cute hearing them say they didn't make kandi before :h: The third piece has that mushroom plastic charm(s) on it, it was from a penpal in CA I had since I first started raving. I never met her but she was a good friend of mine through the internet. I traded kandi with her through the mail and then she told me she was going to HTID - I was so happy to meet her :h: it is a special piece to me.

Right side was a collection from local events, Gengar cuff from a long time friend of a few years we never traded kandi until now. We slack. Next two are sweethearts who was really happy I showed them some music and loved I felt a certain way for the music. They gave them to me at a monthly event, it has a cute hello kitty camera on it and the light pink cuff changes color in the sun. Lastly, the whistle kandi is from a new friend I met at vinylgroover, he was this amazing oldskool kandi kid who danced with me during vinylgroover's set. He also traded a visor clip with me too and taught me how to make jungle beaded necklaces. That kandi is really special because of how much we bonded in the music, he said to wear it at HTID for him. :)

Attachments

• Photo on 12-8-15 at 4.03 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 12-8-15 at 4.03 PM #2.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited: