(❁´‿`❁)*✲゚* Hi .*✲゚*

Chloeu

Nov 30, 2015
o/ ))) Hi guys, I'm Chloeu, I've only read two other introductions so I'm not really sure what to say...
I am a part-time student and work part-time at a community technology center. I have a pet bunny (pyon pyon (/(°∞°)\) that is turning 12 (or something close to that) in a week or so (●UωU*)ノ”┌iiii┐. I love juice boxes and theoretical water beds. Speaking of beds, I have to get up in 3 and a half hours, so I'm off to sleep now, have a good day everyone! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
o/ ))) Hi guys, I'm Chloeu, I've only read two other introductions so I'm not really sure what to say...
I am a part-time student and work part-time at a community technology center. I have a pet bunny (pyon pyon (/(°∞°)\) that is turning 12 (or something close to that) in a week or so (●UωU*)ノ”┌iiii┐. I love juice boxes and theoretical water beds. Speaking of beds, I have to get up in 3 and a half hours, so I'm off to sleep now, have a good day everyone! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Hey Chloeu!

Glad you could join our site :p

Sorry for the late reply, beeeen working hard on the site :h:

How is it like working at a community technology center and school at the same time, i know i couldn't handle work and school when i was still in college. Plus it left no time for raves :p

And what do you do for work and school?

And just saying, you should get some more sleep XD

Plus Bunny = too goood!

Hope to see you around :h: