A great way to support S3RL without having to spend any $ (and anyone can do this! :D )

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Hello there! I've decided to make this a thread since I've realized that a lot of people don't know about a great way to support S3RL (or any other person on youtube that you'd like to support!) I've known about this for a long time, But I figured I'd share this with all my fellow Ravers & S3RL fans, since it helps out your fave Youtubers, singers, & the almighty S3RL! ^_^

Okay, So you know the ads you sometimes find on peoples YouTube videos? Well, if you watch them (and don't skip them) then the ad owner pays YouTube some money, and then YouTube gives the video owner some money from that! It's completely free, And you're helping someone out. :h:

A good way that I like to do it is when i'm listening to music on my TV. My TV get's YouTube on it, so I can watch anything from YouTube on my TV! Including all of S3RL's video's. And I dance literally almost everyday... for hours at a time. So I watch all the ads on there and I watch over 10 to 20 just by dancing XD

I figured i'd share this here so that way if you guys didn't know about this, then now you know, and now you can help out S3RL/Jole, or anyone else on YouTube that you like to watch. :)

(and maybe Superman would be awesome and sticky this because I'd love one of my posts to be stickied on here :p )

Anyway, that's all I had to say! Thanks for reading & I hope you have a fantastic day! :h:

Last edited:

jcool01

Feb 10, 2016
Maryland, USA
That sounds cool but you'd have to be careful because we wouldn't potentially want to get a lawsuit on him because I'm sure that if a bunch of people started clicking on the ads they could find a way to potentially send him to court. Due to the fact that some people who get ad revenue make bots to click on their ads, etc.

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
That sounds cool but you'd have to be careful because we wouldn't potentially want to get a lawsuit on him because I'm sure that if a bunch of people started clicking on the ads they could find a way to potentially send him to court. Due to the fact that some people who get ad revenue make bots to click on their ads, etc.

I'm not 100% on this, But I don't think that can happen like that. But I could be wrong. Either way though, you don't have to click them anyway, Just not skip them. :)

Either way though, I edited the clicking part out just to be on the safe side. ^^