Anything special for 10 years of S3RL?

Skratch

Jul 1, 2015
It's hard to believe it's been 10 long years since your first official track release of Transformers back in 2006, and look how much you've grown since. I'm not going to pretend I've known you all my life but i'm glad to have you apart of it, you've inspired me and hundreds of others to pursue amazing things. So i'm curious, are you planning on anything for the 10 year milestone? It'd be really epic :D. Either way we're all excited to see whatever it is you make next, keep up the great work and here's to another Happy 10 years..

emi☆

Jan 6, 2016
Sydney, Australia
soundcloud.com
Whoa my goodness this is actually an amazing idea.
I'd really like to hear some kinda megamix incorporating some of the most popular tracks from the past ten years. Some of the older tracks like Rainbow Girl, My Lucky Star, and the original Little Kandi Raver were what got me into S3RL music during my last few years at high school. And with some of the newer tracks in there as well (which are just as great) it would be an interesting way to show how his style has progressed.

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
This is such a fantastic phenomenal idea!! You two are on to something!! ;) There has to be a 10 years of S3RL Anniversary special!! I'm pretty sure 12th of August 2016 marks the official anniversary of transformers but I could be wrong :confused: Huge big ups for putting it out there Vloid!! Gosh it would be so hard to put something together with so many releases(fun at the same time ofc) but it would be so exciting to hear what S3RL comes up with :D

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Wow, you all beat me to it, haha. I was actually planning something like that for my 10 year thing. I have plans to do a big mix later in the year (after my US tour in July) with my top tracks. I'm going to put it to a vote on here and take the top however-many tracks to create the track list =)

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Wow, you all beat me to it, haha. I was actually planning something like that for my 10 year thing. I have plans to do a big mix later in the year (after my US tour in July) with my top tracks. I'm going to put it to a vote on here and take the top however-many tracks to create the track list =)
YES!! I like this!! And i :h: the idea of you putting it to a vote on here :D and like Dewske asked on the Q&A section. It would be awesome if you could do a video mix for youtube, only if you had the time ofc which would be extremely difficult with your tour and all ;) and some type of limited edition memento would be so dope as well :)

Skratch

Jul 1, 2015
Awesome man can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. Peace & love :h:

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Xatu

Jul 8, 2016
10th anniversary is cool and all but i can't wait for the 100th anniversary! #s3rl4eternity