Good tidings (´• ᵕ •。`)

emi☆

Jan 6, 2016
Sydney, Australia
soundcloud.com
(I really should stop saying that, Christmas is already over)
Hi members, my name is Emily and you might have heard my voice on the tracks Escape and Starlight, Starbright alongside Razor Sharp. I'm particularly happy about our latest song together because it reminds me so much of my high school days and going to see S3RL for the first time at sixteen (underage people, I've felt your feels). He is actually a really nice and humble person and although I was a nervous potato talking to him at first, I'm proud to have gotten to where we are now.

I've also done singing and writing for other HHC/UKHC artists including Technikore, IYF, and M-Project. If you'd like to hear other songs I've been on (and be in the know for future works) you can visit my page at soundcloud.com/emivocals :)

Pleased to meet you all~

Aaron B.

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
May 25, 2015
Super Emi chan ~

Star ~ b ~

holy moly ~ it's the Escapee (wow, guess that's a real word).
Thx u for ur awesome vocals ~ I was hoping you would come back in an S3RL track & you did!!!!

~ Starlight, lookin' good ~
like ~ new fav. & all ~ ( ᵕ́ૢ‧̮ᵕ̀ૢ)‧̊·*

☆*✲゚*。(((´♡‿♡`+)))。*゚✲*☆

~ & that sorta thing.

A. ~

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Hi members, my name is Emily and you might have heard my voice on the tracks Escape and Starlight, Starbright alongside Razor Sharp. I'm particularly happy about our latest song together because it reminds me so much of my high school days and going to see S3RL for the first time at sixteen (underage people, I've felt your feels). He is actually a really nice and humble person and although I was a nervous potato talking to him at first, I'm proud to have gotten to where we are now.

I've also done singing and writing for other HHC/UKHC artists including Technikore, IYF, and M-Project. If you'd like to hear other songs I've been on (and be in the know for future works) you can visit my page at soundcloud.com/emivocals :)

Pleased to meet you all~
Hi Emi :p i :h: 'Escape' so much, your singing is so beautiful :) I would like Starlight Starbright but that Razor Sharp guy is really annoying :( I hope to hear more singing from you soon :)

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

Pleased to meet you all~
Hey Emi!

Gosh looks like i am late to the party to welcome you..... But i still like to make the time to welcome everyone to the site.

And i am always glad to welcome another artist / singer that has been in a S3RL song :p I am glad you aren't a "nervous potato", since if you were i might have never heard some great songs :h:

I used to be a lot worse with being social, i used to just sit in the comer by myself listening to S3RL. But the Kandi / HHC community make me feel more connected then ever, like we are all family! That's why i like HHC, it connects us all my the sweet toons, makes us all one big colorful, rave, glowing family XD

Thanks for sharing, also thanks for the link to your soundcloud! I already listened to stuff on your SC before since i like to follow anyone that makes good music :p

Again glad you could join us, if you need anything just ask! I am always glad to help anyone in the community! :h:

Reactions: Razor Sharp