Greeting from the UK

sonicmayne

Jan 4, 2016
Hello everyone :)

I've been a S3RL fan since sometime 2013 (that long ago?!) when I found Pika Girl on YouTube, and have been a fan ever since :)

Looking forward to seeing the future of the site (I've lurked for a while now). I look forward to seeing the site grow and would like to thank the creator of the site for setting up the site in the first place :)

Reactions: Superman

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello everyone :)

I've been a S3RL fan since sometime 2013 (that long ago?!) when I found Pika Girl on YouTube, and have been a fan ever since :)

Looking forward to seeing the future of the site (I've lurked for a while now). I look forward to seeing the site grow and would like to thank the creator of the site for setting up the site in the first place :)
Glad you finally decided to join us :h:

And for the sites future, i plan on working on this site as long as i am a Kandi Raver...... So like forever XD

Still a lot of things to come to the site and i am always looking for feedback + ideas!
If you want to suggest anything go here: https://forum.djs3rl.com/forums/forum-suggestions-recommend-site-features.9/

And i am glad i made the site, i have been able to connect with so much ravers from all around the world!

Again glad you could join us, if you ever need anything i am always here to help! :h:

Reactions: sonicmayne