Hey there o/

Marlchan

Aug 20, 2015
Hello S3rl-Fans, I'm Marlchan, a 16 years old girl from Germany. Thanks to S3rl, I know I'm really into Hardcore Techno. Now a little bit about myself ^^: I really do love music. I play the piano and I love to sing. Playing Videogames is one of my Hobbys, too. :3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, tbh, I don't really know what I should write in here, I'm not an interesting person. ><

Btw, I'm sorry for my writing, it's still a little bit hard for me to write in english. ^^

Have fun!
Marlchan :3

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello S3rl-Fans, I'm Marlchan, a 16 years old girl from Germany. Thanks to S3rl, I know I'm really into Hardcore Techno. Now a little bit about myself ^^: I really do love music. I play the piano and I love to sing. Playing Videogames is one of my Hobbys, too. :3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, tbh, I don't really know what I should write in here, I'm not an interesting person. ><

Btw, I'm sorry for my writing, it's still a little bit hard for me to write in english. ^^

Have fun!
Marlchan :3
Hey Marlchan! It is great to meet you :p
Glad to welcome you here, what games do you play?

Marlchan

Aug 20, 2015
I play League of Legends ( I'm not very good :'D), GTA V, Life is Strange and many other games ^^ These are my favourites at the moment. :3

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Welcome to the site :h: I LOVE HARDCORE TECHNO TOO :h: Favorite is Angerfist dude, what is yours? I love hearing new artists I may not know :D Music is so lovely :h:

Marlchan

Aug 20, 2015
Welcome to the site :h: I LOVE HARDCORE TECHNO TOO :h: Favorite is Angerfist dude, what is yours? I love hearing new artists I may not know :D Music is so lovely :h:
Thanks! x3 I don't really have a favourite artist; most of the hardcore I hear is from S3RL or the HTID-stuff ^-^

Reactions: KawaiiKiki