Hi from socali

FloE

Feb 11, 2016
Salutations one and all and thanks to all for holding on to this vibe for as long as you have.My name is FloE and im a kandE RAVER not a kandi clubber.I was introduced to the scene in 95 when PLUM was on the way out and PLUR was hear to stay.In alot of ways i still have the old ideas and hart on what it means to be a raver.When my time came i man up got a job support a family etc.Every thing that was a big part of my life seemed to fad away and when that happened that part of me that knew freedom was caged.Don't miss read it's in between the lines are curiosity wrestles with are egos that part of us that's been programed,free your mind and rave on...with hart this aging raver has got enough love to last forever whos ready do this one more time Happy Hardcore For Life.. my name is FloE and im a RAVER

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Hey!! Welcome to the site!! I've just gotta say... Do you like the song Put Your Phones Up? From what I've heard, it seems like something you wouldn't like very much ^^' Also, do you remember your first techy song? xD You probably don't but it would be cool if you did ^w^ What about... what was your first S3RL song? Feel free to come visit the chat, we don't bite(most of the time)!!

FloE

Feb 11, 2016
Hi Bad Wolf Queen it's great to meet you,Ha ha on the contrary i enjoyed put your phones up that song alone shows how caged are minds really are how electronic leashes blind us from the now,the new kidds missed a beat and became kandi clubbers and forgot about being kandE ravers.As for tech songs there's alot but out of the 70s into the 80s Alan parsons project,Kraftwerk and a few others but from this E.B.M. (Electronic Body Music)was born as well and acid house later on but the whispering sounds of trance been hear for a long time.I guess my first S3rl song was pretty rave girl back in 2010 i think.As for the special place in my hart for Happy Hardcore do remember it was a four count beat mix with a little bit of everything,some DnB,Jungle,house,trance and a lot of duf duf,so in your face didnt care muzik.For a short time if Happy Hardcore was playing people were like that's RAVE MUZIK!!!So of course by 98 tcore was creping in because trance or touse was more easily to be made poppy,trendy,and than mainstream,8 beat trance came in and whala no more happy.Now a days it's harder to know what is culb or rave muzik...free your mind and rave on....P.L.U.M.

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Wow, alright then ;D I've just gotta say, I love how committed you are to being a "kandE raver" and not a kandi clubber, I think that's really neat :p You have such strong opinions, too! ^^ Umm... I'm kind of new to this whole happy hardcore techy what not... so *blushes* What does PLUM stand for? Like... Peace, love, unity and muggles? Potatoes, licorice, umeboshi (whatever that is), and muffins? Please tell me!

Last edited:

FloE

Feb 11, 2016
I'm hear for brain pickings :) P.L.U.M. Peace,Love,Unity,Movement. Sounds more hippie than the usual P.L.U.R. but keep in mind the word move something meaning action and in action the idea to do.we all be come complicit in allowing a system to tell us who and what we are,having program us with an ego that alters what reality is...lol more hippie stuff..free your mind and rave on P.L.U.M.