Hi hi ^_^

Rainbow_Raver

Jul 28, 2016
Scotland, UK
So I stumbled here by complete accident XD But Im glad I did!!! Was looking for S3rl tshirts and boom, I ended up here ^_^

So hi guys. I am the Rainbow Raver coming to you from Scotland, UK. Mad passion for music, kandi and video games. Been a fan of S3rl for a while now, again an accidental find while I was going through some KTRA stuff XD I love happy accidents!! So pleased I found this place. So yeah, come say hi ^_^ I dont bite ^_^

Reactions: Lupiiz

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
Hiiii!! welcome to the site! hehe well I am looking for s3rl stuff too :h: so I am still waiting for the s3rl shop mostly for kandi and bracelets :3

43v3rm0r3

Aug 18, 2015
Woodland
well im also new here so might as well. i am from california in the US and its really really really really hot here... and i couldnt go see s3rl live ;_;

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
well im also new here so might as well. i am from california in the US and its really really really really hot here... and i couldnt go see s3rl live ;_;
oww soo sad :( I can't see s3rl mostly because he will never come to my country TnT

43v3rm0r3

Aug 18, 2015
Woodland
Oh so you're hispanic! Im also hispanic but you never know about goin down there honestly i thought he wouldn't come to the US but he did!

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
Oh so you're hispanic! Im also hispanic but you never know about goin down there honestly i thought he wouldn't come to the US but he did!
of course he did what artist doesn't go to the US n.n and you know spanish? where are u from?

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
So I stumbled here by complete accident XD But Im glad I did!!! Was looking for S3rl tshirts and boom, I ended up here ^_^

So hi guys. I am the Rainbow Raver coming to you from Scotland, UK. Mad passion for music, kandi and video games. Been a fan of S3rl for a while now, again an accidental find while I was going through some KTRA stuff XD I love happy accidents!! So pleased I found this place. So yeah, come say hi ^_^ I dont bite ^_^
Well glad you made your way to the forums here :) I already got my S3RL Shirt :h:

Anyways, what kinda games you play? Also you should tottally show off your Kandi here on the site :h: https://forum.djs3rl.com/forums/show-off-your-kandi.23/ I would love to see it!

Also i am a big fan of Kutski & KTRA :h: If you like KTRA you should listen to the essential vibe https://www.mixcloud.com/essentialvibe/ :h:

Glad you found the site, hope you stay long! Plur :h:

P.S PLEASE SHOW OFF YOUR KANDI ON THE SITE PLZ!