His U.S Tour... Anyone going?

xXStellax

May 25, 2015
U.S.
Thank you! Dressing up is always fun
Of course! ^ω^ I was dressed up too, but it got hot so I took off my wig and contacts and my make up sweat off x.x I was kind of a chameleon.

Attachments

• C360_2015-05-09-20-00-07-387.jpg
    C360_2015-05-09-20-00-07-387.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 281
Reactions: JaAM

JaAM

S3RL Super Fan
May 25, 2015
Of course! ^ω^ I was dressed up too, but it got hot so I took off my wig and contacts and my make up sweat off x.x I was kind of a chameleon.
Thats awesome! I understand what you mean about the heat. I live an Arizona and just the heat before an event kills me.

Reactions: xXStellax

xXStellax

May 25, 2015
U.S.
Thats awesome! I understand what you mean about the heat. I live an Arizona and just the heat before an event kills me.
Wow, that's the truth. I'm from Alabama, so it really just depends on the weather's mood xD The last time I saw him was in Tennessee though.

R4v3B0y

May 24, 2015
My life would be complete if I met Jole. Everyone says he's super nice and he's amazingly talented at being a DJ and creating digital music ^.^

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
My life would be complete if I met Jole. Everyone says he's super nice and he's amazingly talented at being a DJ and creating digital music ^.^
I wish i could have gone to his US Tour, if only he came to Canada my dream would have come true..

R4v3B0y

May 24, 2015
I don't know when, but I feel like at some point in my life I'll see him and hopefully meet him. Then my life will be complete ^.^ I hope he comes to L.A. in California. I hope he plays his song "LA" in LA.

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I could not even speak back but his set was awesome in MA. I was afraid to even hug him haha but it was the highlight of summer! I got a photo with him atleast though and he signed my phone while I tried not to be awkward. My friend and I had a friend who passed away (well he was a friend to a lot of people there, not just us) and it really good to see everyone do a moment of loudness for him, S3RL gave my friend such a big hug, it was really awesome. He was a close friend of his, it was really good to see him happy about S3RL being there even though our friend couldn't, he cried happy tears with me and a few others during this event. :h: All in all, solid night. Totally worth the 1+ drive~ :p

Wish I could've gone to the Mass event. :(
Here's hoping he'll come back to Boston sometime soon.

Here is most of his set from that night since you missed it man! I'll message you if he comes back and you don't know the date! :)
https://soundcloud.com/jewremy/s3rl-at-ttr8