I am Subpyro

Subpyro

Jun 13, 2015
subpyro.flavors.me
Hey, guys and gals.

On various anime/manga-focused websites I tend to go with the name Subpyro. You can call me however you feel like, as long as it's understandable. ;)

It's awesome to see that S3RL now has his own fan-site and, needless to say, I signed up as soon as I saw the tag about it on S3RL's currently newest submitted track on YouTube, Catchit.

My favorite DJ by far, so he surely deserves praise! Personally, I prefer his UK Hardcore tracks over Happy Hardcore ones, therefore I'm leaning more onto the hardness than cuteness, but both are awesome. My favorites would be Come On Do It and Keep On Raving Baby. They're just perfect for hard stomp dancing and casual raving, too. :p

That's about it. If you have any questions, would like to discuss anything or just casually talk and interact with me, my PM inbox is always open!

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hey, guys and gals.

On various anime/manga-focused websites I tend to go with the name Subpyro. You can call me however you feel like, as long as it's understandable. ;)

It's awesome to see that S3RL now has his own fan-site and, needless to say, I signed up as soon as I saw the tag about it on S3RL's currently newest submitted track on YouTube, Catchit.

My favorite DJ by far, so he surely deserves praise! Personally, I prefer his UK Hardcore tracks over Happy Hardcore ones, therefore I'm leaning more onto the hardness than cuteness, but both are awesome. My favorites would be Come On Do It and Keep On Raving Baby. They're just perfect for hard stomp dancing and casual raving, too. :p

That's about it. If you have any questions, would like to discuss anything or just casually talk and interact with me, my PM inbox is always open!
Glad too meet you Subpyro :h: Hope to see you around the site :)

SomeGuy

Supporter
Jun 7, 2015
Dorset, England
Hey Subpyro! I hope you enjoy yourself going through the forums and chat and if we ever cross paths on the site i might have to interrogate these anime and manga sites from you :D