• Keep On Ravin/g Baby

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Hello! These are my votes for S3RL's 10 year mix! :D

Okay, Now before you go tell me to post on the poll on Facebook. I've tried, Over 20 times... It WON"T let me! I've logged in through here a bunch, and Facebook, and even hooked up my Facebook with my S3RL forum account! :/ And I've refreshed, refreshed, and refreshed some more, And even logged in and out of Facebook & the S3RL forum! But it still won't let me vote. :(

Now you know what, I might just be an idiot and I missed something, But either way, I AM voting! So I'm gonna post it here and just hope S3RL sees it so it will count! :)

My votes

Addict
Bass ****
DJ *****
Doof Doof Untz Untz (please let this get lots of votes!)
Keep On Ravin/g Baby

There they are! ^_^ Now I love the beat in all of these so I'm not voting for them because I think they suck and need new beats (saying such because I don't wanna give off the wrong idea because all of those songs are just :h:) But because I LOVE these songs and would love to hear them differently! And my little 3 year old brother Hunter would love to hear a different "Doof Doof" (That's what he refers to it as) and Keep On Ravin/g Baby because me and him dance to those 2 songs at least a few times a week (although we also listen to many, many more). So I'd think he'd like them differently because he always is playing a song on youtube and I look at it and it's either "Doof Doof" Or a remix of it (usually the original though) and I bet he'd love to dance with me to the whole mix! But me and him love "Doof Doof" so that's a special one for me. :)

Last edited: