Sup all you S3RLporterz

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
I'm Razor Sharp some of you may have heard S3RL's new song 'When I Die' well I'm that dude rapping/MCing :) I hope everyone likes it and I have been so worried I was going to let everyone down :eek: :(
Anyway about me... uummmm, yeah, I'm a die hard raver and I have been raving most of my life.
I love dance music like crazy and I love dancing like crazy :D

I used to be a fan of lots of DJ's but not so much anymore, I guess you could say I'm a S3RL fan but shhhh don't tell him that ;)
If anybody want to know anything about me please feel free to ask :)
I'm really happy to be on here with all of you :)
Mad love and respect, Razor Sharp ;)

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
I'm Razor Sharp some of you may have heard S3RL's new song 'When I Die' well I'm that dude rapping/MCing :) I hope everyone likes it and I have been so worried I was going to let everyone down :eek: :(
Anyway about me... uummmm, yeah, I'm a die hard raver and I have been raving most of my life.

I used to be a fan of lots of DJ's but not so much anymore, I guess you could say I'm a S3RL fan but shhhh don't tell him that ;)
Welcome to the S3RL forums Razor! Love When I Die quite a lot :h:

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

So glad that you decided to join us here :p

And i do have a question :)
How to you meet S3RL and decide on making "When I Die" together?

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
So glad that you decided to join us here :p

And i do have a question :)
How to you meet S3RL and decide on making "When I Die" together?
I'm glad to me on here Superman and thanks for having me :)
Haha that's a good question, we actually met some years ago on youtube and kept in touch here and there occasionally ;)
It was just one of those things that was meant to be I guess ;)

BeatboxRox

Jun 10, 2015
Limerick, Ireland

Haha nice to meet ya Razor :D Love the new song you featured in ^J^ Hope you love the community :)

Reactions: Razor Sharp