Direscraft Introduction

Ever Been To A Rave?

• Total voters

Direscraft

Nov 16, 2015
Virginia
Hello,

I am Direscraft, and I am known with different aliases on the Internet. I am a Full Time College Student and a Full Time Contractor. I go to school to study Network Security while working as an IT for the Navy. I love listening to S3rl on my way to work and I love to listen to S3rl whenever I sit at home and relax.
I have never been to rave yet, hopefully I will someday after college. I am 20 years young and I love to game and play music. I am a drummer and a guitarist. I know how to read sheet music and I can be a music producer but I do not have the time to do so.

Anyways, enough of the rambling, I have been a fan since 2013. I got into Bass **** and DJ ***** then explored more and got into all the music. I do not have a favorite since all the songs have been amazingly produced!

Keep up the good work! ~

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Great to meet you Direscraft! Sorry about the late hello, i have been busy with the site and life :p
I gotta say that job title Navy Network Security, sounds a little better then my middle class programmer raver :p :h:

You ever need anything i am here to help. :h: Hope your first rave comes soooon!

Reactions: Direscraft

Direscraft

Nov 16, 2015
Virginia
Great to meet you Direscraft! Sorry about the late hello, i have been busy with the site and life :p
I gotta say that job title Navy Network Security, sounds a little better then my middle class programmer raver :p :h:

You ever need anything i am here to help. :h: Hope your first rave comes soooon!
Thank you, thank you!
And I love to code and know how to also. It does get time consuming so I understand. And thanks a bunch!