Hai =3

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
I'm still not exactly sure how forums works... but I'm getting there! I'm Bad Wolf Queen and I have not known S3RL for that long but I'm a fan anyhow ^^ I've only known him for a year and my friend Morgan introduced me to him through the song "It Went." (Tiss amazing song go listen to it.) Morgan and I loved to sing his songs together, especially "I Will Pick you Up." Along with techno, I also love nightcore and dubstep! (Also Doctor Who foreva no hating)

Last edited:

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
I'm still not exactly sure how forums works... but I'm getting there! I'm Bad Wolf Queen and I have not known S3RL for that long but I'm a fan anyhow ^^ I've only known him for a year and my friend Morgan introduced me to him through the song "It Went." (Tiss amazing song go listen to it.) Morgan and I loved to sing his song's together, especially "I Will Pick you Up." Along with techno, I'm also love nightcore and dubstep! (Also Doctor Who for life no hating)

Welcome Bad_Wolf_Queen to the S3RL fan community :h:

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Just like to bring this back a bit (even if I was pretty cringy) xD Today marks my one year anniversary on this site and I would really just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone I've met! It was really an honor to meet you all nwn So yea (xD I suck at making speeches)... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! >D<

SomeGuy

Supporter
Jun 7, 2015
Dorset, England
congrats! one year is a long time and it's great you still come onto the site (unlike me :p (sorry busy man!!)) lets hope that it lasts for a long time! look forward to talking to you for years to come :D