Hello everyone :)

Nexusalpha

Jul 10, 2016
Hello everyone,

I didn't notice that there were a place where we can introduce ourself :)
So, I'm Yoan, I'm 18 and I live in France. I discovered S3RL by his song "Pika Girl" (a friend showed me this song but didn't give me the name of the artist) and then I discovered more S3RL in Osu! also with "Pika Girl" and then, while searching on YouTube, I found some S3RL's music and liked them. (It was "Friendzoned", "Doof Doof Untz Untz", "Feel The Melody", "MTC", "Raimbow Girl", "Pretty Rave Girl", "DJ *****" and "I Will Pick You Up").
Now I'm listening a lot of his music :]

Else, I play a lot at videogames, on PS4 and PC too. On PS4, I play at Black Ops 3, Rocket League, Fifa 16. On PC, I play at League of Legends, CS:GO, Minecraft and a lot of other games (ask me if you want :p )

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello everyone,

I didn't notice that there were a place where we can introduce ourself :)
So, I'm Yoan, I'm 18 and I live in France. I discovered S3RL by his song "Pika Girl" (a friend showed me this song but didn't give me the name of the artist) and then I discovered more S3RL in Osu! also with "Pika Girl" and then, while searching on YouTube, I found some S3RL's music and liked them. (It was "Friendzoned", "Doof Doof Untz Untz", "Feel The Melody", "MTC", "Raimbow Girl", "Pretty Rave Girl", "DJ *****" and "I Will Pick You Up").
Now I'm listening a lot of his music :]

Else, I play a lot at videogames, on PS4 and PC too. On PS4, I play at Black Ops 3, Rocket League, Fifa 16. On PC, I play at League of Legends, CS:GO, Minecraft and a lot of other games (ask me if you want :p )
Sorry for the late response!

Well hello Nexusalpha!

Glad you found this thread then :p Yeah S3RL has a lot of good songs! XD
What is your fav S3RL song?
I used to play a lot of games also, but this site takes up most of my time :h:

Well if you ever need any help with anything or just have a question feel free to ask me! :h:

Nexusalpha

Jul 10, 2016
Sorry for the late response!

Well hello Nexusalpha!

Glad you found this thread then :p Yeah S3RL has a lot of good songs! XD
What is your fav S3RL song?
I used to play a lot of games also, but this site takes up most of my time :h:

Well if you ever need any help with anything or just have a question feel free to ask me! :h:

Hello!

No problem about the late response ^^

I think that my fav S3RL song is "Good Night" ft Wendy. I listen to it a lot and it's clearly my fav song right now :hearteyes:
As an administrator, it's kind of normal if you waste spend your time on this site ;)

Ok thanks for the tip :)