Hey guy, Krystal here ♡

Kry5tal

Jul 27, 2015
Hi!

I'm Krystal and I've been a massive fangirl of S3rl's since 2007.

I'm from Sydney and been raving since 2004

You may know me from the tracks Flame Princess, R4v3 B0y and the newest one When I Die(bury me a raver).

Been meaning to sign up for a while but my life is busy and very forgetful with my 3 month old baby. She's S3rl's littles fan.

I recorded the tracks whilst pregnant and played her lots of happyhard core through my belly and i swear she remembers it all ♡

Looking forward to posting with you all.

Last edited:

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
oww that's soo cute! I'm really happy to meet ya! Love u! And I love those songs x3 welcome to the site ;)

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Hi!

You may know me from the tracks Flame Princess, R4v3 B0y and the newest one When I Die(bury me a raver).

Been meaning to sign up for a while but my life is busy and very forgetful with my 3 month old baby. She's S3rl's littles fan.

I recorded the tracks whilst pregnant and played her lots of happyhard core through my belly and i swear she remembers it all ♡

OH MY GOSH! FIRST LEXI NOW YOU! WE'VE GOT TWO OF THEM YESSS! *cough* Anyhoozle, great to see you here! Are you friends with S3RL? Cus if you are I'm so jelly

Reactions: savannahall

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
It's very nice to meet you Kry5tal, i would have said my greeting earlier but i was busy.

I am glad to see that you decided to join us :p And i love the songs your in, When i die is one of my new fav songs.
And i find that so cool that even your child likes HappyHardcore, thats so awesome!

Well it's very nice too meet you and i hope you enjoy the site i created, and i hope you fit right in to our community here :h:

Reactions: Razor Sharp

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Hi!

Hi there! I love the songs Flame princess and R4V3 B0Y! And I like When I Die but I like the other 2 more. :h:

Also, YAY! I'm not the only one who has a small child that loves to dance to happy hardcore! Although she's my little sister, Not my child. :p Her name is Jilli, she's almost 2 And she absaloutely ADORES S3RL's songs! She jumps up and down when I blast them on the speakers and stomps her feet every now and then, And she randomly runs over and hugs your legs while your dancing sometimes. :D

But there is something even cooler.... Wanna know her Birthday? It's December 17th. What's S3RL/Jole's birthday? December 17th! They share a birthday! And I think that's a sign that she's gonna grow up and rave with me when she's able to! Because by then i'll have been raving for a while, Even though I'm not quite old enough to yet. Almost though!

I honestly didn't think that anyone else had a small baby that likes S3RL! So your daughter is the 1st youngest, & Jilli is the second youngest! :)

Oh, and I have a question for you. I've seen other posts on the site that you've posted in and I see you ask S3RL a bunch of totally random questions! :p (It's ok, If I was friends with him i'd totally do the same thing!) So I'm wondering if you know these 2 things

1 - Does Jole have a middle name and if so, What is it?

2 (the question I wanna know more) - How did Jole come up with the idea for MTC? I could guess.... But i'd rather know if it was just a funny song or ugh, Of his own beliefs so to say. ;)

Last edited:

Kry5tal

Jul 27, 2015
Hi there! I love the songs Flame princess and R4V3 B0Y! And I like When I Die but I like the other 2 more. :h:

Also, YAY! I'm not the only one who has a small child that loves to dance to happy hardcore! Although she's my little sister, Not my child. :p Her name is Jilli, she's almost 2 And she absaloutely ADORES S3RL's songs! She jumps up and down when I blast them on the speakers and stomps her feet every now and then, And she randomly runs over and hugs your legs while your dancing sometimes. :D

But there is something even cooler.... Wanna know her Birthday? It's December 17th. What's S3RL/Jole's birthday? December 17th! They share a birthday! And I think that's a sign that she's gonna grow up and rave with me when she's able to! Because by then i'll have been raving for a while, Even though I'm not quite old enough to yet. Almost though!

I honestly didn't think that anyone else had a small baby that likes S3RL! So your daughter is the 1st youngest, & Jilli is the second youngest! :)

Oh, and I have a question for you. I've seen other posts on the site that you've posted in and I see you ask S3RL a bunch of totally random questions! :p (It's ok, If I was friends with him i'd totally do the same thing!) So I'm wondering if you know these 2 things

2 (the question I wanna know more) - How did Jole come up with the idea for MTC? I could guess.... But i'd rather know if it was just a funny song or ugh, Of his own beliefs so to say. ;)

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's Richard. I have a distant memory of him telling me that and that the name Richard runs down the family so Ryker is a variation of Richard.

I dont know how he came up with it. But i do know he had the idea for a long time but waited till his music making skillz were more advanced down the track so he could make it amazing.

I'll ask him when I see him this weekend :)

Kry5tal

Jul 27, 2015

When i asked him how he came up with the idea he said

Life experience

:p

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's Richard. I have a distant memory of him telling me that and that the name Richard runs down the family so Ryker is a variation of Richard.

I dont know how he came up with it. But i do know he had the idea for a long time but waited till his music making skillz were more advanced down the track so he could make it amazing.

I'll ask him when I see him this weekend :)

Thank you for telling me! I was honestly just curious about what his middle name could be. :3

I like having Jilli as a little sister, she has the sweetest personality and to be honest, im a teeny bit jelous that she has his birthday. :p

I saw your post... I knew it! :D i knew there was no freakin way that he could've came up with such an awesome song with no "experiance" XD

Also, would you mind if i asked you a few more or would i be bugging you? :)

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
UUGGGGHHHHH my sister keeps telling me you're BMAR person is Bubbles and I am yelling at her that it is NOT Bubbles and it IS YOU Powerpuff girl style TnT