Hi ^o^

DJ Zangoose

Aug 25, 2015
Kobiór, Poland
Hello people, I am...
*drums roll*

DJ Zangoose
Ok, for now I am just Zangoose, but my DJ-ing dreams are gonna start soon... yes, they are gonna... they do :C
My real name is Wiktor and I am from Poland
My love to Happy Hardcore didn't started long time ago, probably a little bit before the previous summer when i heard "MTC" and it blew my mind, fast beat with silly vocals, something that i needed in my life... then i started to discover rave scene, the genres of rave music, especially hardcore, and S3RL is still my favorite artist :D
Some time after discovering the rave scene, I also started to see what DJ-ing is about and i thought "this is what I wanna do in my life!" and I have lots of times to start it and to gain popularity, skills, idk xD
Ok, that's probably it... a little bio or something ;-; stupid bio, but i was feeling like i need this ;-;
Oh, also... thanks for the nice first words for me :h: love chu people...

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Hello people, I am...
*drums roll*

DJ Zangoose
Ok, for now I am just Zangoose, but my DJ-ing dreams are gonna start soon... yes, they are gonna... they do :C
My real name is Wiktor and I am from Poland
My love to Happy Hardcore didn't started long time ago, probably a little bit before the previous summer when i heard "MTC" and it blew my mind, fast beat with silly vocals, something that i needed in my life... then i started to discover rave scene, the genres of rave music, especially hardcore, and S3RL is still my favorite artist :D
Some time after discovering the rave scene, I also started to see what DJ-ing is about and i thought "this is what I wanna do in my life!" and I have lots of times to start it and to gain popularity, skills, idk xD
Ok, that's probably it... a little bio or something ;-; stupid bio, but i was feeling like i need this ;-;
Oh, also... thanks for the nice first words for me :h: love chu people...
No problem!! (For the nice words, that is.) If/ when you become a DJ, feel free to share some of your music with us! >w<