New member here

haseokite

Jun 28, 2016
The Last Frontier
Hey everyone:p
So I'm new to the forum (but I've been on this site before for free tracks). I have actually been a s3rl fan since about 4 years ago.
I really just made an account to vote lol, but now that I'm here I want to meet fellow s3rl fans since I'm the only fan I know (I did run into a guy at joanns listening to s3rl though)

A bit about me:
I listen to many genres of music
I like crafts like knitting, sewing, kandi, polymer clay
I play the violin, but I'm learning guitar
Got my first job recently
I can't stand the heat lol

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Hello thanks for joining! Do you go to raves? What other genres of music do you love? Are you a Kandi kid? Running into strangers who like the same music as you is a small joy of mine haha I literally am very happy on the train when people recognize my music. It's usually Scott Brown that people are like "yo good song" but it's a great feeling, I wish more people were that open with strangers. Anyways, that's cool you can sew. I'm trying to learn to make more rave outfits and like damn do I hate the process hahaha

haseokite

Jun 28, 2016
The Last Frontier
I havent been to a rave yet, unfortunately. My state is kind of lacking in the rave scene, but I do make kandi for me and my friends.
Besides rave music, I'm into post harcore, rock, kpop, and certain types of jazz. But I usually am good with most types of music.
And sewing is fun, but its also pretty time consuming. :dizzy:
But if you keep trying, you should get better at it - Practice makes perfect :wink: