Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the S3RL fan community? It's free, sign up today <3

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ERROR
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legal Agreements Changing

Hey Guest,

As our site grows keeping this community safe is a greater priority, for that reason we have some of our legal notices changing around the site.

New DJS3RL.com Legal Hub

If you agree to these changes no need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, please contact [email protected] to remove your account, after please refrain from using any aspect of djs3rl.com.

Message An Admin To Remove My Account

~Superman

Trance Music Discussion

Discussion in 'Trance' started by Flintlock3r, Aug 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Flintlock3r

Flintlock3r Member
    Huge Site Supporter S3RL Super Fan Supporter

I guess I'm starting the trance thread :p

Trance: "A genre of electronic dance music that developed during the 1990s in Germany [(Deutschland!!!)]. It is characterized by a tempo lying between 125 and 150 BPM, repeating melodic phrases, and a musical form that distinctly builds tension and elements throughout a track often culminating in 1 to 2 "peaks" or "drops." Although trance is a genre of its own, it liberally incorporates influences from other musical styles such as techno, house, pop, chill-out, classical music, tech house, ambient, and film music."
    -source, Wikipedia-

I've always been into euphoric, uplifting music (the uplifting sounds of Styles & Breeze and S3RL are what got me into hardcore in the first place), so trance naturally has a spot in my heart. I discovered trance 4 years ago, while I only discovered hardcore about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago.

Trance tends to have a darker feel to it than hardcore (I imagine traveling through space, pictures of nebulae, and a city at night when I hear trance)

some of my favorite trance tracks:

1. Alice Deejay-Better Off Alone

2. Armin van Buuren-Orbion

3. Susanna-Coming home (Daniel Kandi Retrofit Remix)

4. Markus Schulz-Daydream

5. Scott Bond vs Adam White - Exodus (Scott Bond & Charlie Walker Remix)

2. Bad_Wolf_Queen

Bad_Wolf_Queen Active Member
    S3RL Super Fan

• Like Like x 1
  3. Flintlock3r

Flintlock3r Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Luxurise

Luxurise New Member

I've been listening to trance ever since I was eight years old, and do I love it still? Yes. I'm saddened that it isn't very popular these days and all of the older trance artists have stopped producing. Here's some of my favourite trance tracks. A lot of them are DJ Splash because he's currently my favourite trance artist -- too bad he stopped producing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Flintlock3r

Flintlock3r Member

I went through a phase with this music, before I moved on to hardcore. I categorize it as Eurotrance and/or Hardtrance. I still like it more than typical trance though; this stuff by Satomi (who is technically Italodance, that's a whole other style closer related to Eurodance) and Splash is my favorite type of music, after hardcore of course ^^