>.>

hypersqueakgo

Jul 25, 2016
Figured I'd make one of these. I can be a bit shy at times, so i figured I'd make myself post an intro. I'm Bekka aka Squeak. I've been raving for four years, and making kandi a bit longer. First show was actually a S3rl show. I make a lot of kandi and catch shows when I can. Feel free to say hi, I do not bite. :)

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Figured I'd make one of these. I can be a bit shy at times, so i figured I'd make myself post an intro. I'm Bekka aka Squeak. I've been raving for four years, and making kandi a bit longer. First show was actually a S3rl show. I make a lot of kandi and catch shows when I can. Feel free to say hi, I do not bite. :)
Hey Bekka aka Squeak :)

I love you kandi btw :h: I wish i had that much, like i have a lot but i could always use more!

How did you first find S3RL?
I have only been raving for 2 years but i have been listening to S3RL & HHC for prob about 5 - 6 years :p

Glad to welcome you to the site ;) Next time inform us here what S3RL show you are going too, i love to meet more S3RL fans in person!

hypersqueakgo

Jul 25, 2016
Hey Bekka aka Squeak :)

I love you kandi btw :h: I wish i had that much, like i have a lot but i could always use more!

How did you first find S3RL?
I have only been raving for 2 years but i have been listening to S3RL & HHC for prob about 5 - 6 years :p

Glad to welcome you to the site ;) Next time inform us here what S3RL show you are going too, i love to meet more S3RL fans in person!
Thank you very much! I love making it.
Four years ago my friend took me to my first party. S3rl was head looking. I attended another show as well but due to mix ups and a bit of first time social anxiety, Pittsburgh was the first time I got to see his set even though it was the third time I went!

hypersqueakgo

Jul 25, 2016
Thank you very much! I love making it.
Four years ago my friend took me to my first party. S3rl was head looking. I attended another show as well but due to mix ups and a bit of first time social anxiety, Pittsburgh was the first time I got to see his set even though it was the third time I went!
I had of course been listening since the first show I went to though. :)