Europe tour?

Nexusalpha

Jul 10, 2016
Hello S3rl :D

First sorry if my english could be bad, I from France ;)

Then, do you think that you will do an European tour one day? Because, like I said before, I from France and it's quite difficult for me to go to USA only for your tour and I think that I'm not the only one who hope an European tour :) Of course, I don't ask you to make it this year, in 2017 or 2018 instead.

Thanks! :D :D

Björn

May 28, 2015
Germany
I hope for an European tour, too.:h:
I am from germany and this tour would be perfect because USA or Australia where to far away.:)

Reactions: Nexusalpha

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
I would love to do an EU tour but it's just hard as I have zero contacts out there. Even getting shows in the UK (where hardcore is the biggest) is hard because they already have all the big DJs and aren't interested in having international DJs in. If you know of any promoters that might be interested, definitely send them my way! In the mean time, I'll keep trying to find a way over there =)

Nexusalpha

Jul 10, 2016
Yeah that's true that, in Europe, there's some big DJs, but don't need to share their names huh :) But I'm sorry, I don't know any promoters for you, and I hope that someone here know one or you could find one in the future :)
And thanks for the reply :D :D

odysseytravels

Jun 15, 2018
Europe holiday packages from India offers the best of so many worlds – historic towns and cities, architectural legacies, timeless art and stunningly diverse landscapes which is Best Europe holiday packages From the summer meadows of Alpine Switzerland to the Dalmatian coast of Croatia, from the stunning fjords of Norway to the vineyards and lakes of Italy – Europe’s spectacular natural beauty is second to none. See history come alive in exciting cities like Florence, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague and much, much more. The fascination with Europe is endless.

Reactions: Björn