Greetings from Belgium!

Cheboboh

Dec 21, 2015
Belgium
cheboboh.deviantart.com
Hello everyone, my name is Rob!

I'm signing up on this forum because I have gotten absolutely addicted to S3RL's songs lately. It all started with me looking through a friend's youtube playlist called 'random', it was just a collection of random videos he had found throughout the years. Then I stumbled on it, Pika girl. It's the first song I heard from S3RL. The nostalgia instantly got me, not only for Pokemon but also hardcore. A few years back I was really into frenchcore, especially music like Radium. I went partying for a few years and made great friends but slowly my music interest changed and I ended up focusing more on other things.

Right after hearing Pika girl I got that feeling back. After looping it for hours while I was working for school (drawing, painting) I started going through mixes of S3RL, and I found his original Youtube channel. Now it's pretty much on in the background all the time. The reason I like S3RL's music the most is probably because it has a right balance. It's very well produced, it has a sense of humour, it's downright badass at times and most of all it just feels sincere.

What I'm trying to say is that, S3RL you've made a fan here. Keep on doing what you're doing, and if you ever could, try to play a gig near Belgium sometime! And I would love to know if you guys share any of these feelings, or maybe it's just my crazy mind. Before I clicked on that Pika Girl video I was REALLY getting into classical music.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Cheboboh

Dec 21, 2015
Belgium
cheboboh.deviantart.com
Hey Bad_Wolf_Queen!
Thank you for welcoming me :D

Frenchcore is industrial hardcore with a bpm between 90-250. Appearantly Radium coined the term frenchcore and his sound is a pretty good example of the genre.