Hai der

Amateur_Raver

Sep 10, 2015
So, I'm quite new to S3RL myself, discovered completely by accident not long ago and I've fallen in love ever since. Names, Austin, and I'm currently hoping to meet some new people, since I has no friends XD

Not that many hobbies I've got... I like playing video games, of course while listening to S3RL. I'm in Marching Band (don't let the birth date on my account or anything fool you, I have a fake birth date I use for EVERYTHING) and I play bass clarinet... that's all I've got for now, I have skype, if anyone wants to contact me, all you gotta do is ask me, or my facebook. I never check my email so don't bother with it haha.

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
So, I'm quite new to S3RL myself, discovered completely by accident not long ago and I've fallen in love ever since. Names, Austin, and I'm currently hoping to meet some new people, since I has no friends XD

Not that many hobbies I've got... I like playing video games, of course while listening to S3RL. I'm in Marching Band (don't let the birth date on my account or anything fool you, I have a fake birth date I use for EVERYTHING) and I play bass clarinet... that's all I've got for now, I have skype, if anyone wants to contact me, all you gotta do is ask me, or my facebook. I never check my email so don't bother with it haha.
So nice too meet you :h:

I messaged you about the age issue.

I wish i could play an interment, too bad i don't have that skill XD