Hello :3

Lexi

Jul 24, 2015
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hello :)

My name is Alexandra, my nickname is Lexi and I'm from Germany. :) My biggest passion is singing! :h: The first song I heared from S3RL was Pika Girl and I got the chance to sing the vocals for 'Genre Police' and 'LA2015'. :)
I also love to craft cute jewellery and I wear the japanese Fashion 'Fairy Kei'. I love Anime and stuff and video games, especially Pokémon, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. :)

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

My name is Alexandra, my nickname is Lexi and I'm from Germany. :) My biggest passion is singing! :h: The first song I heared from S3RL was Pika Girl and I got the chance to sing the vocals for 'Genre Police' and 'LA2015'. :)
I also love to craft cute jewellery and I wear the japanese Fashion 'Fairy Kei'. I love Anime and stuff and video games, especially Pokémon, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. :)
Very nice to meet you Lexi :h: I am always happy to meet someone new, it's even better when they are involved in creating S3RL songs :p

I hope to see you around a lot, and i hope you enjoy the site :)

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com

Oh yea! I can't believe you sang songs for S3RL! >w< Are you friends with him?

Lexi

Jul 24, 2015
Germany
www.youtube.com
Thank you, Lupiiz ^^

@ Bad_Wolf_Queen:
I can't believe it myself, haha xD it's like a big awesome dream *-* I didn't have the chance to meet him because I live in Germany :(

Reactions: Lupiiz

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA

Hi there! Glad to meet another S3RL fan on here! I hope you like I as much as I do on here! Also, Have you ever been to a rave? I'm not old enough to now, But I REALLY hope there is one going on around my 18th birthday, because i'm going to one as soon as I have the chance to go to one where you can be 18 & not 21. :)

Aaron B.

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
May 25, 2015
Hi Lexi ~ b

Mi. What up B ~
Sorry mi late 2 say hey on ur posting thingy. Just shy.

:h: em all + ur latest ~ pit stop.
Actually u know u rock ~ so don't need mi to tell u. :p

~ hope u r ready ~ we bring good part ~ y

thx u & that sorta thing.

A ~

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi

Hey Lexi :) Congratulations on seeing so much success from 'Genre Police' :) Your singing is so cool and you're awesome!! ;)

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Okay, I might be a little late, but I just found your Youtube channel, and it's SO COOL! I'm really glad I found it >D< I found your channel in some comment stuff, and am actually currently listening to one of your sons ^u^ How many languages do you know? Your channel seems to be filled with different ones! >w<

Reactions: Razor Sharp