Hello Fellow S3RL Fans (^-^)

Acemaster

Sep 6, 2015
Hi there everybody my name is Rafael or by my musician's name (or stage name if you wish to call it) Acemaster.

I started getting into S3RL's music a little bit into late last year. after discovering his music on SoundCloud at that time. Since then I have became a fan of what S3RL does as a musician and I can say that a few of my creative ideas were caused by binge listening to S3RL.

I myself am a novice Vocaloid/UTAU producer (For those who don't know what either of those are they are singing-synth software that I use for high quality vocals. An example is S3RL's MTC2) Who writes and composes music as well as sharing with the world on SoundCloud mostly. I am an Otaku at heart and plan to stay that way. I use Vocaloid Hatsune Miku and other vocaloids as well as voice libraries from UTAU (as well as my own). As for a specific genre of music I do anything that comes to mind or whatever my mood calls for.

I love to get to know you all and have fun in the forums I will try to post as much as I can as with all of the things I do here on the internet and off, I am still a high school student.

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the site!!! Yay vocaloid!!!! My favorite vocaloid/ UTAU is DEFINITELY Kasane Teto!!! I want to be her for halloween ;) There's a member on this website called Hatsune Miku, wish we could tag people -.- Anyhow like I said before welcome to the site! :h: