Hello ^^" I'm bunnie

bunnie

Feb 27, 2016
Chicago
Hi everyone. You can call me bunnie, or bun, doesnt matter. I've been a s3rl fan since around 8th grade, and I'm a senior now. First song I heard was pika girl and my favorite song at the moment is i live for the bass drum :p
MTC speaks to me on a spiritual level :h:
People recognize me by my pink hair and pink docs, and colorful wardrobe. s3rl's music is definitely one of my favorites. I kind of ramble a lot so, I guess thats a warning for future conversations I may have with you guys :confused: um, I'm really shy in real life, but I think I'm better at communicating online like this.
I'm going to college to major in game design .. I really like south park and nintendo.. so yeah that's pretty much me

he/him pronouns :p

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi everyone. You can call me bunnie, or bun, doesnt matter. I've been a s3rl fan since around 8th grade, and I'm a senior now. First song I heard was pika girl and my favorite song at the moment is i live for the bass drum :p
MTC speaks to me on a spiritual level :h:
People recognize me by my pink hair and pink docs, and colorful wardrobe. s3rl's music is definitely one of my favorites. I kind of ramble a lot so, I guess thats a warning for future conversations I may have with you guys :confused: um, I'm really shy in real life, but I think I'm better at communicating online like this.
I'm going to college to major in game design .. I really like south park and nintendo.. so yeah that's pretty much me

he/him pronouns :p
Hellooo Bunnie!

Glad to welcome you to our site!
I love you choice in S3RL songs :p I love I live for the bass drum! And it seems like by the description of yourself that you embrace everything plur, which i am always glad to hear! I miss the days of my blue hair, but for me to get a decent job people don't really accept the blue hair :(
I was going to College for Computer Science, but that really didn't work out..... school was never really my "jam". And lastly South Park is great, wish they would make more episodes, but it seems like seasons are getting shorter and shorter each year :( Hopefully that changes since i like all the in your face humor!

Well glad to meet you! And if you have any questions for me feel free to ask! I am always here to help :h: