Hello, my name is Kamil and I <3 my Nissan

Ormmwar

Dec 3, 2015
Poland
Hello! My name is Kamil, i'm 20 and i :h: my Nissan. I live in Poland, i'm interested in electronics, music and my Nissan. I listen to almost all genres, excluding polish rap, just because. I enjoy trolling people on the phone while driving a car (serious crime) and pull my volume really high :D And that's basically it. Thanks for reading, feel free to ask questions, i'll answer them after i finish working on my Nissan.

Reactions: KawaiiKiki

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello! My name is Kamil, i'm 20 and i :h: my Nissan. I live in Poland, i'm interested in electronics, music and my Nissan. I listen to almost all genres, excluding polish rap, just because. I enjoy trolling people on the phone while driving a car (serious crime) and pull my volume really high :D And that's basically it. Thanks for reading, feel free to ask questions, i'll answer them after i finish working on my Nissan.
Hey Ormmwar, or should i call you Nissan XD

I can see you really love your car, probably around the same amount that i love Kandi XP

I am glad to welcome you to the site, If you ever need anything i am here, expect helping you with your Nissan, since i am not a cars guy :p

:h: