heyyyyy

welp... my name is Mickey Sévigny, im french canadian but I prefer to talk english for some reason.
Im 16 im a student who likes to shitpost on twitter, I want to study in computer programing and stuff like that.

My favorite video games are Jet Set Radio Future, Okami and Splatoon.
I also enjoy anime personal favorite are Nichijou and Date a Live !
I looove vocaloids and touhou project too ^-^

Things I hate: normality, pop music, fnaf, vine videos, minions and... idk

Thats me in a nutshell

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
welp... my name is Mickey Sévigny, im french canadian but I prefer to talk english for some reason.
Im 16 im a student who likes to shitpost on twitter, I want to study in computer programing and stuff like that.

Thats me in a nutshell
Great to meet you Mickey_Loliconv :h:

Glad you could join us here :p Always glad to welcome a fellow Canadian to the site :)

I attempted to study Computer Programming in school, didn't really work out..... I learned more by myself then i did at school XD
I prefer the web site programming languages, it's a lot easier to get your stuff out there. Since people really don't like downloading programs now a days.... But not a lot of people mind using a website :p

So yeah welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Mickey_Lolicon

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
If you have a choice, pick C. Can't go wrong with C. And maybe JavaScript
Well really each language has it's functions :p

Javascript - In browser games and application, not to secure since all code is run via the web client.
Php - Very Secure (As long as you know how to use it) great for auth. and things like that.
C - Great for making complex or simple programs, but again the application has to be downloaded / installed to be used.
HTML / CSS - Great things to know, since all applications are going to be web based sooner or later, they both go hand & hand. But once combined with JS & PHP you can make one hell of an application or website :p

Just some of my thoughts :h:

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com

Thats me in a nutshell
Hello :D :h:
vocaloids are really rad, there was a documentary recently I watched about a new one being made in the US if that interests you.
I too like to shitpost on basically everything except maybe here hahah

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
This isn't okay how did I not see this I must have seen this but why haven't I replied yet o______________o
Hey! I'm pretty sure I've already met you but I have to ask!
Who's are your favorite vocaloids (or UTAU, fanloids, genderbenders, etc.)????? ^o^
My favorites are less popular, Maika, Aoki Lapis, and Kasane Teto!
It's nice to meet you!! >w<

Reactions: Razor Sharp

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I think right now my favorites are Rin and Miku. But I also like Lui and Kaito, I did see a genderbend unofficially of the MeMeMe version Daoko I really liked. Daoko is really rad too. :)