Hi everyone!

Bakari

Feb 8, 2016
Perm, Russia
Ugh, so, I guess you can thank Swash for bringing me there. He got me into S3RL's music seriously.

I am a university student, I suck at introducing myself and I really love Techno and pop stuff. Sometimes I also make osu!beatmaps and hang out with friends.

From time to time I try to learn how to play DDR, but I am hopelessly bad at this. So, I might give up that idea soon.

Hope we'll have some good time here together!

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Ugh, so, I guess you can thank Swash for bringing me there. He got me into S3RL's music seriously.

I am a university student, I suck at introducing myself and I really love Techno and pop stuff. Sometimes I also make osu!beatmaps and hang out with friends.

From time to time I try to learn how to play DDR, but I am hopelessly bad at this. So, I might give up that idea soon.

Hellllo Bakari!

So i am guessing your interest in S3RL is rather recent? And how do you know Swash? Also tell Swash to update the thread with the Beatmaps :h:

I have tried to play DDR, i used to be ok at it, but know i kinda look like a chicken with it's head cut off XD
And don't worry, you will always improve!

Hope you enjoy your stay in our community :h: Don't forget to spread the Love, Plur for all!

:h: Thanks for joining :)

Bakari

Feb 8, 2016
Perm, Russia
Thank you for a very warm welcome! :h:

I am osu! beatmapper myself, discovered S3RL via osu! and got into his tracks a lot while talking to Swash about S3RL's music. I don't suck at osu! too bad, but I do suck at DDR. So far, the best I could get is a C on Light lievel

Speaking of beatmaps, I've made one myself! https://osu.ppy.sh/s/414763 Here it is, will add it to the thread as soon as I finish it completely :p

Thanks again for letteing me in. If I can be of any help for this forum, let me know!

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Hellllo Bakari!

So i am guessing your interest in S3RL is rather recent? And how do you know Swash? Also tell Swash to update the thread with the Beatmaps :h:

I have tried to play DDR, i used to be ok at it, but know i kinda look like a chicken with it's head cut off XD
And don't worry, you will always improve!

Hope you enjoy your stay in our community :h: Don't forget to spread the Love, Plur for all!

:h: Thanks for joining :)
I'm imagining a superman chicken with it's head cut off :D:p

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi

Welcome to the forum Bakari :) I'm sure you will enjoy your time on here ;) and BTW beatmaps rock!! ;)

Bakari

Feb 8, 2016
Perm, Russia
Welcome to the forum Bakari :) I'm sure you will enjoy your time on here ;) and BTW beatmaps rock!! ;)
Thank you for your warm welcome !

Now I imagine a chicken trying to rock DDR and losing its head cause of it. Sometimes my imagination does weird things :)

probably should've quoted both posts, but wherever, it's hard to tap right stuff on my phone :confused:

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Thank you for your warm welcome !

Now I imagine a chicken trying to rock DDR and losing its head cause of it. Sometimes my imagination does weird things :)

probably should've quoted both posts, but wherever, it's hard to tap right stuff on my phone :confused:
Haha Don't worry my imagination is so strange I freak myself out :p

Fleesh

Feb 18, 2016
France
www.youtube.com

osuuuuuuu!