Hi!

sirmentlegen

Jul 23, 2015
Hi! I am sirmentlegen but my friends call me sirmentlegen! I like to listen to happy hardcore gangster rap. As for exiting stuff i do i played the strong man in a play once. I am also working on a game inspired on Techno Kitten. I am not really sure what else to say! I will answer all questions you post so feel free to ask me anything!

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi! I am sirmentlegen but my friends call me sirmentlegen! I like to listen to happy hardcore gangster rap. As for exiting stuff i do i played the strong man in a play once. I am also working on a game inspired on Techno Kitten. I am not really sure what else to say! I will answer all questions you post so feel free to ask me anything!

Ohhh a game creator you say :h: I used to be one, but i prefer web development. Since i didn't have any friends that wanted to help me make a game. Games do take a lot of passion to make, and when your game does come out i will gladly buy it and support you :h:

And very nice to meet you sirmentlegen, i hope i can see you around are little community more and more :p

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Hmmm.... Can I call you sirmentlegen? Or is that only for like close friends?