Hi.

daredevil28

Jan 25, 2016
Somewhere in the universe
Ayyy, I'm daredevil28 and I like video games and lenny's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Listend to S3RL a few months ago and I really love his music. (Especially the song Hentai ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°))

Currently a forum moderator on a different forum and a passion for gaming, a big passion. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wan't to be a game developer because I love games. (you probably already knew from the third line)

Ask me any questions if you wan't to know anything to me, I'll gladly answer them.

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

Listend to S3RL a few months ago and I really love his music. (Especially the song Hentai ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°))

Currently a forum moderator on a different forum and a passion for gaming, a big passion. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wan't to be a game developer because I love games. (you probably already knew from the third line)

Ask me any questions if you wan't to know anything to me, I'll gladly answer them.
Hey daredevil28,

Glad you could join us here on our little site :p

My Fav S3RL song is Move With You, it is an older S3RL song but it just speaks to me :)

Glad to welcome another fan of games to the site :p I used to play a lot of video games, but recently it has been hard since i have to make this site :)

Hopefully when the site is like 90% complete i can relax a bit more, only about 9 1/2 more years to go XD
What kinda games do you play?

Hope to see you around!

daredevil28

Jan 25, 2016
Somewhere in the universe
Hey daredevil28,

Glad you could join us here on our little site :p

My Fav S3RL song is Move With You, it is an older S3RL song but it just speaks to me :)

Glad to welcome another fan of games to the site :p I used to play a lot of video games, but recently it has been hard since i have to make this site :)

Hopefully when the site is like 90% complete i can relax a bit more, only about 9 1/2 more years to go XD
What kinda games do you play?

Hope to see you around!
Currently play allot of Team Fortress 2, but when I don't have internet, I usually play Duskers, Geometry Dash, or some S3RL beatmaps.

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Hey daredevil28 welcome to the forum :) Wow 'Move With You' I haven't heard that for such a long time! It's so awesome and S3RL's rap sounds so boss on it!! What's your favorite S3RL Beatmap?

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com

Hello :D Nice to see you here! What is your favorite game to play? Also fav type?