I'm just SomeGuy :)

SomeGuy

Supporter
Jun 7, 2015
Dorset, England
Hello my fellow ravers, my name is Callum but i prefer either SomeGuy or Calem because why not ^.^ anyways, I had become a DJ S3RL fan by accident to be honest, it happened a few years ago when a friend of mine from Ireland had sent me MTC not thinking that at the time I was about 15 :D but I found the song both awesome and funny and thought that I should look through some more of his stuff and found out that I liked ever one that I listened to, I hope that I can get along with all of ya and hope to have a strobing future ^.^ I might just see you guys at a rave one day and look forward to it!

Question to you guys (if you can remember):
What was the first DJ S3rl song you heard?

D4RK FUN

S3RL Super Fan
May 25, 2015
California
Hello my fellow ravers, my name is Callum but i prefer either SomeGuy or Calem because why not ^.^ anyways, I had become a DJ S3RL fan by accident to be honest, it happened a few years ago when a friend of mine from Ireland had sent me MTC not thinking that at the time I was about 15 :D but I found the song both awesome and funny and thought that I should look through some more of his stuff and found out that I liked ever one that I listened to, I hope that I can get along with all of ya and hope to have a strobing future ^.^ I might just see you guys at a rave one day and look forward to it!

Feel The Melody

Reactions: SomeGuy

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com

OH MY GOSH HAAIII SENPAI >w< The first song by S3RL was transformers, as you can see on the track list ;3

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

Very nice to meet you, mine is MTC :h: