Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the S3RL fan community? It's free, sign up today <3

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest,

Alot of stuff is happening with the site!
    Ever wonder how you can see the most recent updates?
    Just click the link below!

News Link
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, yeah you!

What do you think of the site? Like it?
    Do you want to support the development of the site?
    Click the link below to donate to Superman! The only full time developer of this site :P

Donate

If you want to send a direct donation, send it to [email protected]
    <3
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legal Agreements Changing

Hey Guest,

As our site grows keeping this community safe is a greater priority, for that reason we have some of our legal notices changing around the site.

New DJS3RL.com Legal Hub

If you agree to these changes no need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, please contact [email protected] to remove your account, after please refrain from using any aspect of djs3rl.com.

Message An Admin To Remove My Account

~Superman

Least favourite S3RL song

Discussion in 'General S3RL Discussion' started by S3RL, Feb 8, 2016.

1. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Member
    Supporter

my oh my, well, i can list a lot of your songs that I'm very fond of, but when it comes to least favorite it gets quite difficult, being one of the only artists i can tell someone i like, since i'm more of a person who likes a couple of songs from a artist or band but not an album this sort of question becomes difficult :p but if i really had to stick a song at the bottom for a song i wouldn't choose to listen to over other songs it would most likely be over the rainbow, main reason being i just wasn't a fan of the song to begin with :) don't get me wrong, i like the movie, but the song i just am not a fan of so i guess that would push it down a little further, but to prove i'm not being biased to the classics i'll say for older songs i would say 3 to the floor probably, i mean i still like the song, but i dunno, i just don't feel the beat with it much, personally, i think it's the instrumental maybe? i dunno :p hope this very crucial data helps you with making future tracks :D :p

2. WhereIsMyPizza

Tbh its got to be Chillcore. I dont have any reason why, I just dont like it.

3. Grizzlywolf

Grizzlywolf New Member

It would probably be Da De Da. I just never really liked it, didn't really like the melody or anything.

4. Kry5tal

Kry5tal Member

Surfing Bird...
    No explanation needed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Koala

Koala New Member

Probably HypnoToad.. Simply because I've listened to it too much.

6. Eren Swagger

Eren Swagger New Member

Least favorite besides the remixes S3RL did like 10 years ago that don't really even count as S3RL songs would have to be summerbass. It's kinda underwhelming and has pretty much the exact same melody as good night.

7. Mecki_Messer

Mecki_Messer New Member

as many people before me sayed... i dont have songs that i really dislike, especially the harder tracks are reallllly good i think.

Hmmm i would say that I dont like chillcore... it got good lyrics and some wicked melody, but it is to slow in my opinion
    (whatever, that doesnt mean that i dont listen to it and waste all my energy dancing to it :p )

• Like Like x 1
  8. Luxurise

Luxurise New Member

Out of all of them, I'd have to say that Hentai or Casual N00b are my least favourite.

9. leila74439

leila74439 New Member

So mine is the 2015 pretty rave girl remake. I don't know I just personally like the 2010 version better and the newer one is slower and just not the same which I understand its not supposed to be but yeah I just prefer the first one.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jcool01

jcool01 Member

To me it would have to be Pika Girl, it simply doesn't feel right to me.

11. ZeckRham

ZeckRham New Member

Probably your most recent mix "10 Years of S3RL" for me. Just didn't fit very well for me.

12. ITouchedTheKore

ITouchedTheKore New Member
    S3RL Super Fan

Just as it was hard to pick a single favourite (I ended up picking about 40 "equal favourites") I don't think I can pick a single least favourite either. There are quite a few songs that I tend to skip when I'm listening to a playlist:

Wipeout Bird
    Zorba's Dance
    Weekend
    The Second Wave
    One To Tha 3
    3 To The Floor
    Shell Shock
    Pump Up The Jams
    Song Without Words
    Princess Bubblegum / Flame Princess
    Genre Police
    Elysium
    Trillium
    Self Titled
    Intensify
    What's Up (as well as the Hands Up Mix)

#32 ITouchedTheKore, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  13. ITouchedTheKore

ITouchedTheKore New Member
    S3RL Super Fan

There isn't a 2015 Pretty Rave Girl remake as far as I know. I think you may be talking about "Pretty Rave Girl (Surreal Mix)", which is known in the collection bundle as "Pretty Rave Girl (Hands Up Mix)". I believe it was released in the 4Play Gold album on 4 December 2010.

• Like Like x 1