Least favourite S3RL song

SomeGuy

Supporter
Jun 7, 2015
Dorset, England
my oh my, well, i can list a lot of your songs that I'm very fond of, but when it comes to least favorite it gets quite difficult, being one of the only artists i can tell someone i like, since i'm more of a person who likes a couple of songs from a artist or band but not an album this sort of question becomes difficult :p but if i really had to stick a song at the bottom for a song i wouldn't choose to listen to over other songs it would most likely be over the rainbow, main reason being i just wasn't a fan of the song to begin with :) don't get me wrong, i like the movie, but the song i just am not a fan of so i guess that would push it down a little further, but to prove i'm not being biased to the classics i'll say for older songs i would say 3 to the floor probably, i mean i still like the song, but i dunno, i just don't feel the beat with it much, personally, i think it's the instrumental maybe? i dunno :p hope this very crucial data helps you with making future tracks :D :p

Grizzlywolf

Jul 2, 2016
It would probably be Da De Da. I just never really liked it, didn't really like the melody or anything.

Eren Swagger

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Least favorite besides the remixes S3RL did like 10 years ago that don't really even count as S3RL songs would have to be summerbass. It's kinda underwhelming and has pretty much the exact same melody as good night.

Mecki_Messer

Aug 15, 2016
Cologne, Germany
as many people before me sayed... i dont have songs that i really dislike, especially the harder tracks are reallllly good i think.

Hmmm i would say that I dont like chillcore... it got good lyrics and some wicked melody, but it is to slow in my opinion
(whatever, that doesnt mean that i dont listen to it and waste all my energy dancing to it :p )

leila74439

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
This is purely for my own curiosity, but I'd like to know what everyone's least favourite song of mine is...? Maybe with a short explanation as to why, as well. Thanks =)

I'll be asking for your favourite songs a little later in the year so just hold on to those for now ;)

So mine is the 2015 pretty rave girl remake. I don't know I just personally like the 2010 version better and the newer one is slower and just not the same which I understand its not supposed to be but yeah I just prefer the first one.

Reactions: Icywhisker

ITouchedTheKore

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
Just as it was hard to pick a single favourite (I ended up picking about 40 "equal favourites") I don't think I can pick a single least favourite either. There are quite a few songs that I tend to skip when I'm listening to a playlist:

Wipeout Bird
Zorba's Dance
Weekend
The Second Wave
One To Tha 3
3 To The Floor
Shell Shock
Pump Up The Jams
Song Without Words
Princess Bubblegum / Flame Princess
Genre Police
Elysium
Trillium
Self Titled
Intensify
What's Up (as well as the Hands Up Mix)

Last edited:

ITouchedTheKore

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
So mine is the 2015 pretty rave girl remake. I don't know I just personally like the 2010 version better and the newer one is slower and just not the same which I understand its not supposed to be but yeah I just prefer the first one.

There isn't a 2015 Pretty Rave Girl remake as far as I know. I think you may be talking about "Pretty Rave Girl (Surreal Mix)", which is known in the collection bundle as "Pretty Rave Girl (Hands Up Mix)". I believe it was released in the 4Play Gold album on 4 December 2010.

Reactions: KawaiiKiki

DGrey

Apr 9, 2017
Bavaria, Germany
Well actually a good question. Never thought about that, because I'm just enjoying the ideas you have xP
But if I had to decide I'd say it's "Slammer Jammer" ^^'
It somehow kills the vibe for me, because what I love in your songs are your catchy melodies and your creativity and unfortunately that song couldn't please me as good as the others :D

Dj TGEV

Jul 28, 2020
This is purely for my own curiosity, but I'd like to know what everyone's least favourite song of mine is...? Maybe with a short explanation as to why, as well. Thanks =)

I'll be asking for your favourite songs a little later in the year so just hold on to those for now ;)
I don't really know. I actually have to think about this one. Uhhhhhh...maybe Happy Hardcore Tonight, but that one is old. I'm into all of S3RL's tracks.

Alpharie

Honestly, it's really hard to pick a bad song. I guess my least favorite is Chillcore. I'm not a huge sax fan, and I think it's a bit too slow? But it's still technically a good song.
If anything, the most panic inducing songs are Hentai, Fanservice, Bass S--t, and DJ ***** purely for the fact I don't want my nine year old listening to that quite yet.
I love em though.

Jessica

Sep 10, 2021

Probably m’lady in my opinion. It just didn’t feel like the S3RL that I’m used too. I feel like there is just not enough music and too many vocals.

elfein

Oct 6, 2021
Hi! I have to say, I'm a really big fan of your work. I own over 200 of your tracks. My least favorite(s) are pretty much all of the older ones, especially the collabs like Line of Blow, Just Fcuk, Martin's and Mixed Feelings, things like that (your vs S3RL tracks are really great though).

All of the new stuff sounds really great! I definitely notice a more pop/commercial sound to everything (boo :p) but the way you handle it is still scores (heh) better than anything on the radio.

So to sum it up I don't like songs that don't really feel like you or that it doesn't seem like you put a lot of effort into. I do like it when you experiment or change but I also really like classic S3RL (if there is such a thing). Lots o' love! :sweatsmile:

Edit: I guess of the newish stuff you have, I don't particularly like 9 Bars of Ecuador in no small part because it's scary (am a wuss). Viva Forever is kind of repetitive. Scary Movie (or whatever it's called) notlike notlike omw (same with that one April Fool's joke- It came on while I was DRIVING :tearsofjoy:).

Edit 2: Forget what I said about your music sounding poppy/commercially- It's totally fine. What I had in mind was That Feelin', but I actually love every aspect of that song, so... not really sure what I was trying to say before.

Last edited:

bruhmansandwich

Dec 6, 2021
I'd probably have to say Fan Service. Well, sort of. The music video is just insanely sexual. The song though, big 10/10 from me.