Obligatory "I'm new!" thread

ScarletteO'Scare

Jul 22, 2016
USA
www.twitch.tv
I am when it comes to Anime :p

and lol XD

Well glad you could join us :) Hope you accept my late welcome (Shop is kinda my life ATM XD)

Nice to meet you :D
S3RL was actually the first one who got me to watch anime, the clips of Golden Boy: Wandering Student he put in the video for 'Tell Me What You Want' piqued my curiosity immensely. Glad I did too because I enjoyed every second of it, and still do. :)

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Nice to meet you :D
S3RL was actually the first one who got me to watch anime, the clips of Golden Boy: Wandering Student he put in the video for 'Tell Me What You Want' piqued my curiosity immensely. Glad I did too because I enjoyed every second of it, and still do. :)
:h:

The only anime i have watched is Food Wars XD I looovve foood!

Yeah i am pretty sure S3RL is a pretty hardcore anime fan!

And this good though, i guess S3RL's videos have more of a benefit then just the music XD :h:

Well if you evver need help with anything or just havve a question feel free to ask me!

ScarletteO'Scare

Jul 22, 2016
USA
www.twitch.tv
:h:

The only anime i have watched is Food Wars XD I looovve foood!

Yeah i am pretty sure S3RL is a pretty hardcore anime fan!

And this good though, i guess S3RL's videos have more of a benefit then just the music XD :h:

Well if you evver need help with anything or just havve a question feel free to ask me!

Shokugeki No Soma :h: I hope season 3 is out or at least in the making, I love that show. :D I even made the mashed potatoes wrapped in bacon from the first episode of season one, that show inspires me lol.

I do have an inquiry though, I'm trying to bring S3RL out to where I'm at next summer (hopefully) and the venue I'm trying to get him booked in requested a live video of one of his performances. I've looked on YouTube and came across one that was posted from when he performed at Foreverland a couple weeks ago but unfortunately the sound quality isn't the best. :\ Do you have any suggestions?