'Sup fellow S3RL lovers!

FishAxe

First and Best Donator
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
May 25, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
Hey dudes,
I love everything about S3RL. He was pretty much the first EDM artist i've ever listened to since I first heard him, and I love every song he releases :) I'm pretty chill, so shoot me a message if you wanna talk about how epic S3RL is :3 I enjoy spending my time playing video games while jamming out to some sick S3RL beats. Message me if you wanna know more or if you need anything from me ;D

Last edited:

Batman

S3RL Site Expert
S3RL Super Fan
Apr 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hey dudes, FishAxe here :)
I'm a 16 year old guy from Melbourne, Australia who happens to love everything about S3RL. He was pretty much the first EDM artist i've ever listened to since I first heard him, and I love every song he releases :) I'm pretty chill, so shoot me a message if you wanna talk about how epic S3RL is :3 I enjoy spending my time playing video games while jamming out to some sick S3RL beats. Message me if you wanna know more or if you need anything from me ;D
Hey FishAxe, nice to see you on the site. Hope you are enjoying it.
~Kimi

Reactions: FishAxe

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hey dudes, FishAxe here :)
I'm a 16 year old guy from Melbourne, Australia who happens to love everything about S3RL. He was pretty much the first EDM artist i've ever listened to since I first heard him, and I love every song he releases :) I'm pretty chill, so shoot me a message if you wanna talk about how epic S3RL is :3 I enjoy spending my time playing video games while jamming out to some sick S3RL beats. Message me if you wanna know more or if you need anything from me ;D
Love you FishAxe :h:

Reactions: FishAxe